Network File Monitor Professional 3.2.6
( View screenshot )
|Data replication, backup and synchronization software for networks. LAN, HTTP, FTP, E-mail support. Has flexible scheduler settings and numerous file transfer functions.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Ascella Log Monitor Plus 1.9.1 Ascella Log Monitor Plus is a small, lightwight and cost-effective agent for event log monitoring and management software. It follows the health of a server or workstation hardware, software and operating system on all computers in your network.
- FTP Replication Monitor 3.6.1 Software for file backup, replication and synchronization from FTP/TFTP servers to the local or network computers. It follows which files were changed on the FTP server and transfers them to a one or more destination folders or sends notifications.
|Show all author software|
Data replication, backup and synchronization software for networks. Has flexible scheduler settings and numerous functions: file copying and moving inside LAN, HTTP, FTP and E-mail file transfer, launching programs, sending message between computers, sending E-mail messages. Works as Windows NT service.
- File and directory tree replication, synchronization and backup. Operates over LAN, WAN and Internet. UNC and mapped drives support. Access to files and resources by HTTP, FTP, TFTP, POP3 protocols.
- WEB pages monitoring. Informs you about news on web site pages and files. Replicates them to LAN computers, FTP servers, to email recipient list. Notifies you about changes by LAN messages, email, ICQ or SMS (via email gate).
- Mail boxes monitoring. Checks email accounts for the predefined messages. Replicates the attached files to LAN computers, FTP and TFTP servers, email recipient list. Sends notification about the letters by LAN messages, email, ICQ or SMS (via email gate), executes scripts, tasks and external programs.
- "Is remote host alive?" monitoring. Uses ICMP (ping) protocol to notify you by LAN or email if the remote server goes down.
- Free disk space monitoring. Notifies you if the disk space is low by sending LAN and email messages. Launches scripts and external programs which can free disk space.
-Event log monitoring. Follows records in the Windows event logs on a local or remote computers. Sends alerts and notifications, launches tasks and commands if errors or specified events appeared in the logs.
- External programs execution. Launches scripts, programs and OS commands.
- A wide variety of monitoring and replication types. One-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many monitoring and replication types are available.
- File attributes keeping. Replicates file attributes and NTFS security descriptors.
- Filtering system. Selection of files or folders by full or partial name, file size or size range, file date or date range, file attributes.
monitor, monitoring, robocopy, server, LAN, network, synchronize, backup, replicate, replication, synchronize
512 MB RAM
Fixed: "Delete recipient" menu item in the account manager didn't work.
| Find last version of Network File Monitor Professional|
| Freeware alternatives Network File Monitor Professional 3.2.6|
| Free Download Network File Monitor Professional 3.2.6 from file-monitor.com|