|PowerZip makes zipping / unzipping quick & simple while providing advanced compression & security features:
- Easy to use Wizards
- Strong encryption (256-bit AES)
- Supports 12 types of archives
- Create PowerZip Macro files to automate backup|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:10|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
Unzip downloads, create your own Zip files and password-protect (encrypt) confidential documents with PowerZip - an easy to use file compression & security program.
PowerZip Compression / Extraction Wizards make working with archives (such as Zip files) easy while providing an array of advanced features. The Wizards are quick to use because they have only a small number of steps; some steps can be switched of if not needed, others can be skipped to use default options. Pop-up tooltips explain the purpose of each button or control.
You can use PowerZip's 128-bit & 256-bit AES encryption to create password-protected Zip files to store confidential documents and files or send them through insecure channels, such as e-mail.
PowerZip supports two new compression methods (Deflate64 and BWT) to provide you with a higher level of compression than is normally available in Zip files. Standard Zip compression is also supported for compatibility with other Zip programs.
PowerZip adds itself to the Windows Explorer right-click menu, enabling you to perform common compression tasks (zipping, unzipping, encryption, splitting) directly from Windows Explorer / My Computer.
PowerZip supports 12 types of archives - PowerZip can create & unzip Zip, Cab, Tar, Bz2, Gz, Arj and Ha archives; PowerZip can also unzip Rar, Ace, Jar, Lzh and Z archives.
If you routinely perform compression tasks (such as daily backups), you can automate them by recording PowerZip Macro Files. Macro Files allow you to repeat the recorded compression (or extraction) task with a simple double-click; you can also run PowerZip Macro Files as part of an automated script.
If you need to distribute large files to friends, colleagues or customers who might not have a Zip program, PowerZip allows you to create a self-extracting archive that can be unzipped without requiring a compression program.
powerzip, unzip, zip, winzip, trident, aes, encryption, cab, rar, ace, tar, gz, bzip2, jar, bz2, zip file, compress, split, multi-part
| Freeware alternatives PowerZip 7.21|
| Free Download PowerZip 7.21 from powerzip.biz|
Similar software shotlights:
- ALZip 7.4 Extract 36 and save 8 formats, one-click unzip through speed extractor, make self extractors (SFX, EXE), recover lost passwords, command line, easy enough for kids, powerful enough
|Find all software similar on PowerZip 7.21|
- Microsoft's Yukon Gets Encryption Protection Database administrators running SQL Server can look forward to a bit more free time and less worries about unauthorized access to sensitive data files, thanks to new database features announced by Microsoft Corp. at its TechEd 2004 conference on Tuesday .
- PGP Inventor Shows VoIP Encryption Tool Phil Zimmermann, creator of the Pretty Good Privacy email encryption app, demoed a prototype of his Voice over Internet Protocol security program for attendees at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas on Thursday.
|Find all news similar on PowerZip 7.21|