AudioAlchemy WAV Edition 3.0
( View screenshot )
|Fast, easy-to-use, and highly configurable conversion tool that provides settings for speed, quality, bitrate, frequency, and much more. Convert from CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF, AU, FLAC, AAC, AC3, ADPCM, ALAC, MP4, M4A and more to WAV in a snap.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:31|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- AutoImager 3.06 Full-featured batch image, graphics, and photo editing and converter software for 140+ formats (JPG, JPEG2000, PDF, etc). Complete command-line operation and an entire arsenal of editing features (batch resize, flip, rotate, crop, trim and much more)
- GFX Alchemy 2.0 Powerful all-in-one solution for image editing, conversion, viewing, and much more. Over 140 image formats are supported. Advanced features include batch format conversion; annotations, thumbnailing; screen capture, painting, slideshow and more!
|Show all author software|
AudioAlchemy WAV Edition is a fast, easy-to-use, highly configurable, and affordable audio conversion tool that provides settings for speed, quality, bits per sample, frequency, channels, and much more. Convert from CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF, AU, FLAC, AAC, AC3, ADPCM, ALAC, MP4, M4A, and more to WAV in a snap. The comprehensive range of supported input formats makes the software very flexible, and provides a complete solution for users to convert most any audio file desired to WAV with ease. It can also convert existing WAV files to a different bits per sample, frequency, and/or channel setting; for example, converting a 44.1 kHz WAV to 22 kHz for use in a hardware device that requires a specific setting or does not support the higher frequencies.
It provides frequency settings ranging from 8 Hz to 48 Hz, 16-bit and 8-bit depth, stereo and mono channels, complete codec compression control, and more.
All conversions are performed directly from the source format to the output format, which increases overall conversion speed and eliminates a possibility for potential quality loss. Additional options include the ability to automatically transfer audio tags from the source format to the conversion output files, alternate MP3 decoding engine support, complete drag and drop support, recursive add path capabilities, and much more.
With AudioAlchemy WAV Edition, the possibilities are vast. Convert from MP3 to WAV, WMA to WAV, OGG to WAV, FLAC to WAV, M4A to WAV, AAC to WAV, and over a dozen more combinations among the other supported formats.
Added to all the technical capabilities, one of the major advantages of using it is ease of use. Significant care was taken to ensure the software’s user interface is easy to use, yet without sacrificing the powerful functionality. Conversions can be performed on an entire batch of files simply by adding them to the list (via the Add button, menu item, or drag and drop) and clicking the Convert button or menu item.
mp3, wma, wav, ogg, convert, converter, conversion, decode, encode, aiff, au, aac, raw, pcm, alac, adpcm, wavpack, cd, ac3, flac, m4a, mp4
Pentium II-class Processor or Better, 512 MB RAM, 15 MB HD, Sound Card Recommended
Complete redesign of conversion engine for all formats. Many enhancements and improvements for more format input options, improved memory management, and faster conversion times.
| Freeware alternatives AudioAlchemy WAV Edition 3.0|
| Free Download AudioAlchemy WAV Edition 3.0 from convertmusic.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AudioAlchemy OGG Edition 3.0 Fast, easy-to-use, and highly configurable conversion tool that provides settings for speed, quality, bitrate, and much more. Convert from CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF, AU, FLAC
- AudioAlchemy MP3 Edition 3.01 Fast, easy-to-use, and highly configurable conversion tool that provides settings for speed, quality, bitrate, frequency, and much more. Convert from CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF
|Find all software similar on AudioAlchemy WAV Edition 3.0|
- U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
|Find all news similar on AudioAlchemy WAV Edition 3.0|