AudioAlchemy WMA Edition 2.3
( View screenshot )
|Fast, easy-to-use, and highly configurable conversion tool that provides settings for speed, quality, bitrate, frequency, and much more. Convert from WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF, AU, VOX, RAW, PCM, GSM, ADPCM, g72x, MPC, and MP+ to WMA in a snap.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:31|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- AutoImager 3.06 Full-featured batch image, graphics, and photo editing and converter software for 140+ formats (JPG, JPEG2000, PDF, etc). Complete command-line operation and an entire arsenal of editing features (batch resize, flip, rotate, crop, trim and much more)
- GFX Alchemy 2.0 Powerful all-in-one solution for image editing, conversion, viewing, and much more. Over 140 image formats are supported. Advanced features include batch format conversion; annotations, thumbnailing; screen capture, painting, slideshow and more!
|Show all author software|
AudioAlchemy WMA Edition is a fast, easy-to-use, highly configurable, and affordable audio conversion tool that provides settings for speed, quality, bitrate, frequency, channels, and much more. Convert from WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF, AU, VOX, RAW, PCM, GSM, ADPCM, g726, g721, g723, MPC, and MP+ to WMA in a snap. It can also convert existing WMA files to a different bitrate, frequency, and/or channel setting; for example, converting a 192 kbps WMA to 128 kbps for use in a hardware device that requires a specific setting or does not support the higher bitrates.
It provides frequency settings ranging from 8 Hz to 48 Hz, and bitrates ranging from 5 kbps to 192 kbps. This extensive bitrate range allows for maximum control of the conversion output. When disk space is an issue, such as for portable WMA players, select a lower bitrate to conserve space. Otherwise, when audio quality is a must, select one of the higher settings. Furthermore, Constant Bitrate (CBR) options are available for the best compatibility with both hardware and software WMA players, and Variable Bitrate (VBR) is also provided for further optimized file sizes.
All conversions are performed directly from the source format to the output format, which increases overall conversion speed and eliminates a possibility for potential quality loss. Additional options include the ability to automatically transfer audio tags from the source format to the conversion output files, alternate MP3 decoding engine support, complete drag and drop support, recursive add path capabilities, and much more.
Added to all the technical capabilities, one of the major advantages of using it is ease of use. Significant care was taken to ensure the software’s user interface is easy to use, yet without sacrificing the powerful functionality. Conversions can be performed on an entire batch of files simply by adding them to the list (via the Add button, menu item, or drag and drop) and clicking the Convert button or menu
mp3, wma, wav, ogg, convert, converter, conversion, decode, encode, aiff, au, vox, raw, pcm, gsm, adpcm, mpc, mpplus
Pentium Processor, 128 MB RAM, 15 MB HD, Sound Card Recommended
Many new options added as well as context menu support in Windows Explorer and additional format variations can be converted.
| Freeware alternatives AudioAlchemy WMA Edition 2.3|
| Free Download AudioAlchemy WMA Edition 2.3 from convertmusic.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AudioAlchemy OGG Edition 3.0 Fast, easy-to-use, and highly configurable conversion tool that provides settings for speed, quality, bitrate, and much more. Convert from CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF, AU, FLAC
- AudioAlchemy WAV Edition 3.0 Fast, easy-to-use, and highly configurable conversion tool that provides settings for speed, quality, bitrate, frequency, and much more. Convert from CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF
|Find all software similar on AudioAlchemy WMA Edition 2.3|
- U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion The United States will work with at least seven other countries to harvest methane emissions as fuel and reduce pollution that contributes to global warming, the Bush administration announced Wednesday.
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
|Find all news similar on AudioAlchemy WMA Edition 2.3|