AudioAlchemy MP3 Edition 3.01
( View screenshot )
|Fast, easy-to-use, and highly configurable conversion tool that provides settings for speed, quality, bitrate, frequency, and much more. Convert from CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF, AU, FLAC, AAC, AC3, ADPCM, ALAC, MP4, M4A, and more to MP3 in a snap.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:31|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- AutoImager 3.06 Full-featured batch image, graphics, and photo editing and converter software for 140+ formats (JPG, JPEG2000, PDF, etc). Complete command-line operation and an entire arsenal of editing features (batch resize, flip, rotate, crop, trim and much more)
- GFX Alchemy 2.0 Powerful all-in-one solution for image editing, conversion, viewing, and much more. Over 140 image formats are supported. Advanced features include batch format conversion; annotations, thumbnailing; screen capture, painting, slideshow and more!
|Show all author software|
AudioAlchemy MP3 Edition is fast, easy-to-use, highly configurable, and affordable audio conversion software that provides complete control over quality, bitrate, frequency, channels, and much more. Convert from CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF, AU, FLAC, AAC, AC3, ADPCM, ALAC, MP4, M4A, WavPack, and more to MP3 in a snap. The software can also convert existing MP3 files to a different bitrate, frequency, and/or channel setting; for example, converting a 320 kbps MP3 to 128 kbps for use in a hardware device that requires a specific setting or does not support the higher bitrates.
It provides frequency configurations ranging from 8 kHz to 48 kHz, and bitrates ranging from 8 kbps to 320 kbps. This extensive bitrate range allows for maximum control of conversion output. When disk space is an issue, such as for portable MP3 players, select a lower bitrate to conserve space. Otherwise, when audio quality is a must, select one of the higher settings. In addition, Constant Bitrate (CBR) options are available for the best compatibility with both hardware and software MP3 players, and Variable Bitrate (VBR) is also provided for further optimized file sizes.
All conversions are performed directly to the output format, which increases overall conversion speed and eliminates a possibility for potential quality loss. Additional options include the ability to transfer audio tags, automatically use the source file or previously used folder for output, maintain folder structure, overwrite or skip existing files (rather than the default append a number to new files with the same filename as a file that already exists), and include add path subfolders, convert from the Windows context menu, and much more.
Added to all its technical capabilities, one of the major advantages of using AudioAlchemy MP3 Edition is ease of use. Significant care was taken to ensure the software’s user interface is easy to use and intuitive, yet without sacrificing the powerful functionality.
mp3, wma, wav, ogg, convert, converter, conversion, decode, encode, aiff, au, aac, raw, pcm, alac, adpcm, wavpack, cd, ac3, flac, m4a, mp4
Pentium II-class Processor or Better, 512 MB RAM, 15 MB HD, Sound Card Recommended
| Freeware alternatives AudioAlchemy MP3 Edition 3.01|
| Free Download AudioAlchemy MP3 Edition 3.01 from convertmusic.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AudioAlchemy OGG Edition 3.0 Fast, easy-to-use, and highly configurable conversion tool that provides settings for speed, quality, bitrate, and much more. Convert from CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF, AU, FLAC
- AudioAlchemy WAV Edition 3.0 Fast, easy-to-use, and highly configurable conversion tool that provides settings for speed, quality, bitrate, frequency, and much more. Convert from CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF
|Find all software similar on AudioAlchemy MP3 Edition 3.01|
- U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
|Find all news similar on AudioAlchemy MP3 Edition 3.01|