|Visual audio editor and converter supporting CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, AC3, etc. It can open; create; save; play; record; cut; copy; delete; paste; mix; amplify; fade; invert; normalize; reverse; silence; shrink, stretch; reverb; filter; and more|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:31|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- GFX Alchemy 2.0 Powerful all-in-one solution for image editing, conversion, viewing, and much more. Over 140 image formats are supported. Advanced features include batch format conversion; annotations, thumbnailing; screen capture, painting, slideshow and more!
- AutoImager 3.06 Full-featured batch image, graphics, and photo editing and converter software for 140+ formats (JPG, JPEG2000, PDF, etc). Complete command-line operation and an entire arsenal of editing features (batch resize, flip, rotate, crop, trim and much more)
|Show all author software|
AudioEdit Deluxe is a visual audio editor and converter software solution, which supports many advanced and powerful operations with audio data. With AudioEdit Deluxe you can perform two-way conversions among CD, MP3, MP2, WAV, WMA, and OGG; open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file); display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical); play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Stop); record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device; edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Crop, Trim, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File); apply various effects (Amplify, Chorus, Compressor, Distortion, Echo, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Gargle, Normalize, Pitch, Resample, Reverb, Reverse, Shrink, Silence, Stretch, Tempo); apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files; insert noise or silence into audio files; Insert information into audio files (album, artist, copyright, genre, title, year); complete undo and redo capabilities; advanced, burn-proof audio CD recording; and much more. The following audio formats are supported by the audio editing and playback module: WAV PCM; Compressed WAV (ADPCM, GSM, DSP, A-LAW, U-LAW, ALF2, and more); MP3 (MPEG Layer-3); MP2 (MPEG Layer-2); OGG Vorbis; WMA (Windows Media Audio); AC3, AAC, FLAC, AU (Unix Audio), AIFF (Apple Audio), RAW (PCM, A-LAW, U-LAW); CDA (Audio CD Tracks), and ALAC, WavPack.
encoder, decoder, cdripper, converter, editor, recorder, audio, mp3, wav, cd, wma, sound, ogg, mpeg, batch, mixer, fade, amplify, normalize, filters
Pentium 4 or Better Class Processor, 512 MB RAM, 20MB HD, Sound Card, CD-ROM Drive
| Freeware alternatives AudioEdit Deluxe 5.01|
| Free Download AudioEdit Deluxe 5.01 from mystikmedia.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AudioQuick Editor 1.2 With AudioQuick Editor you can edit audio quickly and easily, delete audio parts, apply fade in and fade out, crop audio, insert silence, adjust volume. You can convert audio
- AVS Audio Editor 3.3 AVS Audio Editor is an advanced audio production tool which makes a worthy competition to the majority of digital audio editors.Trim, alter and mix audio files, apply a variety of
|Find all software similar on AudioEdit Deluxe 5.01|
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
- MP3 Inventor Designs New 3D Audio System One of the scientists behind the invention of the MP3 codec has come up with a new technology that he says will revolutionize audio, creating super-realistic sound for theaters, theme parks and living rooms.
|Find all news similar on AudioEdit Deluxe 5.01|