|TreeSize Free shows where the disk space has gone to. It can be started from the context menu of a folder or drive and shows you the size of folders, subfolders and files. Displays also the NTFSRatio (NTFS compression rates).|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- TreeSize Professional 5.5.5 Powerful and flexible hard disk space manager. TreeSize Professional shows you the size, allocated and wasted space, 3D charts, last access date, file owner, NTFS compression rate and more. Results can be printed or exported. Obsolete file search.
- SmartTranslate for Delphi 1.4 SmartTranslate is a tool which helps you translating a Delphi project to other languages. It collects all strings in the Pascal code and Delphi forms and, after translation, replaces them with the strings of another language.
|Show all author software|
Every hard disk is too small if you just wait long enough. TreeSize Free tells you where precious space has gone to.
TreeSize Free can be started from the context menu of a folder or drive and shows you the size of this folder, including its subfolders. You can expand this folder in Explorer-like style and you will see the size of every subfolder. All results can also be drilled down to the file level. Scanning is done in a thread, so you can already see results while TreeSize Free is working. The Explorer context menu is supported within TreeSize, as well as the usual drag & drop operations. The disk space tool now also includes the main feature of our discontinued freeware NTFSRatio: TreeSize Free can display the NTFS compression rate.
TreeSize, Windows, hard disk, disk, folder, size, wasted, space, utilities, directory, disk, space, hard, allocated, TreeSize, Explorer, FAT, NTFS, FAT32, CD, file, TreeSize Free, Compression, NTFS Compression, Unicode, NTFSRatio
Internet Explorer 6 or above
* Increased speed when expanding many folders and files
* The progress of a scan is now shown in the Windows 7 taskbar.
* now able to show the NTFS compression rate in the directory tree (NTFSRatio deceased)
* new option allows to show compressed folders in blue, partially compressed in dark blue
| Find last version of TreeSize Free|
| Free Download TreeSize Free 2.5.1 from jam-software.com|