|Bored with typing the same text over and over? Stop! Flashpaste can help!
With Flashpaste, a user "programs in" frequently used addresses, e-mail text blocks, HTML codes, words, phrases and paragraphs. Then, the material can be easy inserted.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:32|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- FlashDeli 3.2 FlashDeli (Flash Delivery) is an instant messaging system for your LAN or intranet. FlashDeli gives you an ability to easily exchange messages with your colleagues and neighbors. It will give you a solid boost in office productivity.
- LanDiscovery 1.0 The program helps browsing your LAN, that consists of many computers.In the program you see the list of computers, present in the network, and the list of available 'shares' on specified computer.
|Show all author software|
Bored with typing the same text over and over? Stop! Flashpaste can help!
Flashpaste is a new breed of text copying utility. The Windows clipboard is enough for most computer users but writers, coders, and developers need a more powerful, easily customizable and practical tool. Flashpaste is all that, and more.
Flashpaste has two key features. The first is smart text insertion. While writing e-mails or creating documents, people frequently copy and paste the same words, phrases, greetings, e-mail addresses and URLs. This is especially true for those who provide technical support via e-mail, because most questions have been asked and answered numerous times before. Flashpaste is also a handy tool for web developers or web designers to easily copy and paste repeated strings of HTML code.
How does it work?
With Flashpaste, a user "programs in" frequently used addresses, e-mail text blocks, HTML codes, words, phrases and paragraphs. Then, the material can be inserted by pressing a hotkey to
launch a selection list, and navigating to designated item to insert a particular phrase.
Flashpaste can also be used to create macros, strings that are either replaced or processed by an application. Using macros, you can paste current time and date, insert commands that emulate pressing the Tab or Enter keys, and more.
The second key feature is clipboard history. While the standard Windows clipboard inserts only the last copied text segment, Flashpaste records all recently copied words, numbers and phrases, allowing easy reuse. The feature eliminates repeated copying and pasting, and is highly useful for software developers and writers.
What can Flashpaste do for me?
* Save time.
* Eliminate the boring retyping of the same text over and over.
* Help to avoid misprints due to errors when typing addresses or passwords.
Paste text, Instant paste, insert text, text, insertion, clipboard history, clipboard utilities, clipboard
Added: Option that allows to disable the Hot Keys in String Selection Dialog Box.
Fixed: Numeric keys on keypad now work as Hot Keys.
Improved: Redesigned Options dialog box.
Improved: Help System is completed.
Added: German Help is added.
Fixed: Some bugs.
Added: Hot Key Labels. (Very useful feature!!!)
Added: Backup feature. (Only in Professional version)
Added: Command line parameters, for using Flashpaste from USB dirve and so on. (Only in Professional version)
Improved: Now you can customize Hot Key behavior.
Added: "Open as read-only" option for the Common Database.
Added: Silent installer for quick deployment of Flashpaste on many PCs.
Improved: Other nice changes...
| Find last version of Flashpaste Lite|
| Free Download Flashpaste Lite 3.6 from softvoile.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Flashpaste 4.6 Tired of typing the same text over and over? Stop! Flashpaste can help! With Flashpaste, a user "programs in" frequently used addresses, e-mail text blocks, HTML codes, words
|Find all software similar on Flashpaste Lite 3.6|