|An easy-to operate tool for converting AC3 and unprotected VOB format files to PCM WAV, MP3, WMA and Ogg Vorbis formats. As a result, the listening sensation is much more natural, with sounds appearing "out-of-head".|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:15|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Advanced SQL Code Collection 1.2.0 Powerful editor that enables you to write your SQL scripts efficiently. It includes SQL syntax highlighting, large base of SQL code templates, power search engine and convenient bookmarks.
- Advanced Audio CD Ripper 1.049b Advanced Audio CD Ripper® is a powerful ripping tool with unique Click Noise Removal technology. Multi-drive support allows you set batch-mode ripping for up to four CD-ROM drives in packet mode.
|Show all author software|
An easy-to-operate AC3 and unprotected VOB format files to PCM WAV, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis formats converter.
What's in it for you?
- Do you have some surround-sound components, but not all speakers to reproduce it, and would like to listen to multichannel movies and music right now?
- Do you have an elaborate home theater system in one room, but sometimes would like to enjoy surround sound in another room without all the bother?
- When you're away from home, would you like to experience true surround sound from movies?
- You don't want to buy portable DVD player, because you own a portable MP3 player and you would like to listen true surround sound while travelling?
- You have downloaded AC3 format file from the Internet, but your favourite audio player doesn't support AC3 format.
AC3 Decoder® can take care of all these problems.
AC3 format file may contain up to 6 audio channels. AC3 Decoder combines the information from these channels into two encoded channels, which deliver to each of your ears, via conventional stereo headphones, its own unique sum of direct and reflected sound from each virtual speaker. As a result, the listening sensation is much more natural, with sounds appearing "out-of-head" can be encoded into any supported by AC3 Decoder® formats. The best surround-sound experience can be heard in headphones.
AC3 Decoder and Dolby Headphones technology.
AC3 Decoder uses its own sound mixing algorithm based on Dolby Laboratories audio mixing recommendations. But it doesn't use Dolby Headphones™ technology.
AC3, MP3, DolbyDigital, DVD, DVDextractor, DVDdecoder, MPEG4, AC3Decoder, XFilez, DVD2WAV, WMA, OggVorbis
Pentium CPU, 32Mb, sound card
| Freeware alternatives AC3 Decoder 1.2.6|
| Free Download AC3 Decoder 1.2.6 from mediatwins.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- All To MP3 Converter 3.3 If you want to convert your WAV,WMA 9 or OGG files to MP3 format, this program is exactly what you are looking for. You can start conversion directly from Explorer by
- iCoolsoft AC3 Converter 3.1.10 iCoolsoft AC3 Converter is a powerful tool to extract AC3 audio tracks from movie and convert to popular audio files like MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, etc. It also helps convert MP3 to AC3
|Find all software similar on AC3 Decoder 1.2.6|
- MP3 Pioneer Debuts Spatial Sound STUDIO CITY, California -- On a darkened sound stage, executives from Disney, Microsoft, Paramount and an array of Hollywood entertainment companies listen to the whispering voices of ghosts.
- Decoders target 18 new genomes What do the elephant, the armadillo and the slime mould have in common? They are all about to have their genomes sequenced by researchers at the US National Human Genome Research Institute, according to plans unveiled on 4 August. In total, 18 species ...
|Find all news similar on AC3 Decoder 1.2.6|