TN BRIDGE 3 is the new web-to-host terminal emulator for IBM Mainframes and AS/400, designed to take full advantage of the web technology. Works as web-browser and web-server extension, allowing client or server instalations. Free for personal use.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
Description: TN BRIDGE 3 is the new web-to-host terminal emulator for IBM Mainframes and AS/400, designed to take full advantage of the web technology. It works as both web-browser and web-server extension, allowing it's installation on the client computer as well on a server. Supports multiple sessions for display and printer emulation from a single interface and, also allows you to surf the web in the mid-time and go back to your sessions without losing the information.
It supports with TN3270E and TN5250E protocol standards for display and SCS printing, SOCKS firewall support and SSL 3.0/TLS 1.0 encryption.
Check for all features and discover all this web-aware, most flexible and cost-effective tool can do for you with high security and low maintenance.
* Security: SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 support. Firewall SOCKS 4, 4a, 5. NT user authentication (as web-server extension). iSeries encrypted sign-on bypass.
* 3270 and 5250 display modes: Supports models 2, 3, 4 and 5 for 3270 displays and 24x80 and 27x132 display resolution for 5250 displays, both in normal and extended attribute modes.
* SCS printing support: Integrated SCS (SNA Character String) print emulation, supporting IBM-3287 and IBM-3812 devices through standard Telnet protocol. Supports direct, print-to-file and preview modes.
* File transfer: Supports file transfer between PC and VM/TSO/CICS systems by implementing the IND$FILE protocol.
* International support: International character translation, including support for custom ASCII/EBCDIC tables.
* Screen Styles: Comes with classic and windows-like styles for screen-emulation. Also allows additional screen-styles definition with color, font and cursor customization.
* Web-Browser and Web-Server extensions: TN BRIDGE 3 can be installed in the client computer as well as in a web-server computer, affording great flexibility at setup and configuration times.
* Multiple sessions: Allows emulate multiple display and printer terminals.
Port of Los Angeles Opens Green Shipping Terminal LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Port of Los Angeles on Monday opened the world's first green container terminal as part of a $50-million settlement of a lawsuit over air pollution that has plagued communities near the port.
Microsoft builds Office, Web services bridge SAN DIEGO -- Expanding on its vision of Office as a front end to business applications, Microsoft Corp. on Monday announced the trial release of a software bundle that allows developers to link business systems to Office ...