Powerful tool for quick screen capturing, annotation and screenshots sharing. Take screenshots (whole window, part of the screen or on-top window) in one keypress and use different graphical tools to highlight important fragments.
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:00
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
FireShot 0.25 FireShot is a Firefox extension that creates screenshots of webpages.
Unlike other extensions, this plugin provides a set of editing and annotation tools, which let users quickly modify captures and insert text and graphical annotations.
Description: Powerful tool for quick screen capturing, annotation and screenshots sharing. Take screenshots (whole window, part of the screen or on-top window) in one keypress and use different graphical tools to highlight important or erase private fragments of screen. Crop bitmap and annotate only desired area or windows. Intstantly upload screenshots onto specially provided public web-server and share them with your team. Additional information is stored inside PNG format that lets you re-open screenshots and continue editing them from the last action's point.
Screenshot Studio is compact, you don't need any additional packages (like .NET) to be installed.
A brief list of features:
- All-in-one Tool: create, edit, save and load screenshots from one place in a few clicks
Grab Everything: screens can be grabbed from standard, Direct3D and OpenGL modes
- Powerful Annotation System: you will need just a couple of seconds to highlight important fragments of your screenshot. Screenshot Studio is extremely recommended for those who spend hours annotating pictures using standard applications like MS Paint and other ones. Standard instruments palette includes: Text Fields, Freeform Drawings, Vector Lines, Rectangles and Ellipses with alpha blending support
- Different output formats including: PNG, JPEG, BMP, HTML, MHT, ZIP, etc. In case of using PNG you can load screenshot to the program back and continue editing from the point you finished previously
- Native File Format lets you creating of screenshot projects to maintain and modify required screenshots
- Fast and Free Publication Engine: it takes just a few seconds to upload pictures to the public site and get a FREE link for their distribution over WWW
- Quick Export into external editors: need more image processing instruments? Quickly export screenshots into external editor and do what you need.
This tool is ideal for program testers and developers for bugs publishing and documentation.