RadarCube is an ASP.NET and Silverlight controls (OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart) providing you with a unique chance of supplying the web site with the MS Analysis 2000, 2005 or 2008 client abilities. It can be an excellent substitute for OWC PivotTable.
HierCube OLAP library for VCL 4.58 HierCube Library is a set of Delphi components designed to create fast, handy, and powerful OLAP-applications in different IDE. The build-in OLAP-engine provides your app. with new OLAP functionality and reports. Get your OLAP-reports fast and easy!
RadarCube OLAP Grid Windows Forms Desktop 2.50.0 NET Windows Forms controls (OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart) to add OLAP functionality to your applications. Works directly with a relational database to build a multidimensional cube from. All source code is written on C# 2.0. Design time cube editor.
Description: RadarCube is a fast and powerful ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP control providing you with a unique chance of supplying the web site with the MS Analysis 2000 or 2005 client abilities. It is written in C# and can be an excellent substitute for the OWC PivotTable control.
The main features are:
- Royalty free!
- Grid and Chart visualization modes
- 100% managed, no ActiveX code
- All ASP.NET advantages. 100% AJAX or Silverlight
- Supports IE, Firefox, Opera and Chrome
- Supports the Microsoft Analysis Server 2000, 2005, 2008 or local cube files using ADOMD.NET
- Two working modes: cube browsing and displaying the results of any MDX-queries.
- Ability to create additional calculated measures on the client or server side.
- Supports additional calculated members of hierarchies on the client/server side.
- Web parts support
- Time intelligence support
- Fixed columns/rows headers on scrolling the grid (all browsers)
- Ability to simultaneously display a set of measures, named sets and KPIs in the Grid.
- Interactive drill-down support of all types of hierarchies separately for every grid cell.
- Saving and restoring the current OLAP slice.
- Member grouping on any hierarchy level without changing the hierarchy levels structure.
- Separate hierarchy or dimension sorting on any level. Ability of any sorting method overriding.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on any column value in the OLAP grid.
- Supports filtering of any set of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters in the OLAP calculations.
- Auto filtering of the hierarchy members depending on their values in the grid. An ability to select some major/minor members, either according to their rank or on the Pareto principle.
- Custom rendering in any grid cell.
- Custom popup menus in the grid (all browsers).
- Handy integration with charting and other third-party components.
RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP Chart for MSAS 2.62.1 ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP control to add Visual Analysis to your applications. Displays business data on the internet in charts and graphs rather than in numbers. Works with MS