PLT Export for SolidWorks 1.0
( View screenshot )
|PLT Export for SolidWorks is a HPGL Plot PLT file export add-in for SolidWorks®. This add-in gives SolidWorks the ability to export geometric data from a SolidWorks drawing document to a HPGL PLT file.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:06|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- NC Editor 1.0 NC Editor is a Numerical Control (.NC) file viewing, editing and printing application.
- MeshWorks 1.0 MeshWorks is an advanced mesh editing software built using the powerful MeshLib mesh library.
|Show all author software|
PLT Export for SolidWorks is a HPGL Plot PLT file export add-in for SolidWorks®. This add-in gives SolidWorks the ability to export geometric data from a SolidWorks drawing document to a HPGL PLT file.
PLT Export for SolidWorks reads curve data from a SolidWorks drawing document and converts it into corresponding pen movements in a HPGL Plot file.
PLT Export for SolidWorks is very easy to use. Once installed, it automatically loads itself into SolidWorks and adds a new submenu called "PLTExport" to the SolidWorks menu.
The 'PLTExport' menu consists of the following commands:
# Export - Export objects to a PLT file
# Help - Display the PLT Export for SolidWorks help file
# Register - Register your copy of PLT Export for SolidWorks
# About - Display the PLT Export for SolidWorks About box
PLT Export for SolidWorks comes with detailed documentation for each command as well as a tutorial to get you started in the shortest possible time.
The PLT File Format
HPGL is the Hewlett-Packard Graphics Language designed for specifying 2D graphical information for the HP range of plotters. It was not intended as an interchange format but some software suppliers use it as such. HPGL is a command set embedded in the ROM of pen plotters to help reduce the work required by applications programmers to create plotted output. HPGL uses two-letter mnemonics as instructions for drawing lines, circles, text, and simple symbols. HPGL is the primary printer control language used by Hewlett-Packard plotters. It later became a standard for almost all plotters.
PLT Export for SolidWorks, plt, .plt, plot, plot file, export, solidworks, plt export, export plt, save as plt, save plt, write plt, file, plt file, export Plot, save Plot, HPGL, HPGL Export, Save HPGL, drawing, SolidWorks drawing, add-in, plug-in
SolidWorks 2000 and above
| Find last version of PLT Export for SolidWorks|
| Freeware alternatives PLT Export for SolidWorks 1.0|
| Free Download PLT Export for SolidWorks 1.0 from sycode.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- PLT Import for SolidWorks 1.0 PLT Import for SolidWorks is a HPGL Plot (.plt) file import add-in for SolidWorks®. This add-in gives SolidWorks the ability to import geometric data from PLT files. PLT Import
|Find all software similar on PLT Export for SolidWorks 1.0|
- Save the Trees, Save the Apes, Expert Says A U.N. meeting on endangered speciescould help secure the survival one of humanity's closest livingrelatives, the orangutan, by saving its forest home fromloggers, a leading expert said on Tuesday.
- High-Tech Buildings May Save Energy Buildings are getting smarter and the next generation of building materials is expected to do even more. Windows could trap the sun's energy to heat hot water. Sensors that measure the carbon dioxide exhaled by people in a room could determine whet
|Find all news similar on PLT Export for SolidWorks 1.0|