Aston2 Panels are an integral part of Aston2 Suite. It can replace regular taskbar, add other pannels, be customized and filled with different widgets. Aston2 Panels are skinnable, very convenient, support animation and have flexible configuration.
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:38
English, German, Italian
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
AltDesk 1.9.1 Virtual Desktops Manager: it enables you to work on various tasks simultaneously without opening and closing application windows each time. AltDesk keeps your Desktop clean and saves your time. The program's look can be changed by applying skins.
Fox Hunting 1.0 Are you a minesweeper maniac? Then you've got to check out this game. Absolutely new idea. Nice interface with animation.
The goal of a game is to find all the foxes by minimal amount of the moves.
Description: Aston2 Panels are a state-of-the-art utility (integral part of Aston2 Suite) that allows users to change the appearance of regular Windows taskbar while at the same time offering unique user experience with plenty of out-of-the-box features. By applying skins you can make your desktop look like an alien spaceship's computer interface, alternative operating system or anything your heart desires in just a split of a second. Aston2 Panels is not just a simple taskbar replacement utility, it offers much more.
Aston2 Panels features:
- Widgets support that enhances overall user experience by increasing productivity and adding more style to one's everyday computing. Widgets can inform you about the weather condition, display hard disk usage, enable you to perform lightning fast search for the files on your computer or in the web and many other useful things ;
- Skin support enables easy application of numerous unique skins and themes. Top notch skinning engine enables implementation of yet unseen effects and multimedia support;
- Flexible configuration. Every element of the Panels can be moved, tweaked and customized, thus letting one create yet more convenient working area. The same concerns Aston2 Menu and Aston2 Desktop as well;
- Animation support in every aspect of Aston2: smooth widgets opening and moving, animated wallpaper, animated icons and other elements of skinned widgets;
- Ease of use. No steep learning curves. Using Aston2 Panels is very simple;
- Drag'n'Drop operations support, user friendly interface;
- Unicode support;
- Multimonitor systems support;
- XML standard, used for all the parameters setup;
- Multi-language support;
- 64-bit systems support. Please note that Aston2 works on Windows XP and Windows Vista only.
There are a lot of features planned for the future Aston2 components releases, so this is just a beginning!
Desktop Search: Searching for Loyal Users Accidentally delete that important client slide set scheduled for presentation tomorrow morning? No problem -- just use Google Desktop Search to recover the text. This is one of several features the company is touting with its announcement that its ground