PhotoPerfect combines the power of a professional photo editing software with the simplicity of one-click image optimizations to give photo enthusiasts, semi-professional and professional photographers the ability to create the best possible images.
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:06
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Description: Discover the true potential of your photos with PhotoPerfect ... the photo-editing tool that combines the power of professional photo-editing tools with the simplicity of one-click image optimizations. PhotoPerfect gives both professional photographers and photo enthusiasts the power to create the best possible images. The one-click optimization feature uses Xe847, the first-of-its-kind filter technology, to produce digital photos as perceived by the human eye. This automatic optimization technology reduces color-shifts from ambient light or bad camera white balance ... corrects contrast, brightness, gamma and gradation curves ... applies global and selective color corrections ... and makes blue sky, foliage and skin-tones look more natural. Preview the results and toggle easily between the original photo and the optimized photo. Select the image you like best and click on "execute" to view your fully optimized photo in full screen mode. With the one click feature you'll achieve results so good your pictures may need no further enhancement. To further refine your photos, PhotoPerfect includes a rich functionality and a range of features that let you explore your photos' full potential. With advanced photo-editing tools at your fingertips ... like exposure correction ... selective color saturation ... framing ... there's no limit to what you can accomplish. While other photo-editing products offer a confusing plethora of graphic design and imaging features, PhotoPerfect is a sophisticated tool designed specifically for photographers. You'll find all the photo-editing features of more expensive software ... like Retouching ... Masking ... Tilt & Shift ... Raw-Image Processing ... Gray Balancing and Red-Eye Removal ... but with a refined functionality to assist you in mastering your professional image-editing techniques. With PhotoPerfect, you create the look you want because you control the end results.
System Requirements: MS-Windows 2000 and newer versions, 256 MB RAM, Intel Pentium 4
Change Info: New in PhotoPerfect version 3.20 build 19:
- Expanded colormanagement with selectable printer ICC profiles for printing, embedded profiles in JPEG + 24-bit-TIF files, automatic color profile recognition using Exif data and automatic support of monitor profiles to ensure color viewing accurracy when using 2 or more monitors
- Better integration in Windows 7
- Even faster acceleration
- New dcraw version (9.06) implemented, which supports latest cameras
- Updated versions of one-click-optimization extensions implemented
- New mode 'Optimized anaglyphe' added for 3D-stereo
- New "Edit - Hybrid image editing" option, which is also available for batch processing
- Additional scripting support
- And many smaller improvements "under the hood"...
PhotoPerfect Express 1.0 build 84 See your photos immediately enhanced with five powerful optimization algorithms – in just three easy steps. Simply select the result that you like best, save it and move on to