|Spice up your files with rich media content with our new tool called FileSpice. You can attach video, audio, animation, images and web pages to any type of files, even to plain text files.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:06|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Studiomatics 1.0 Studiomatics is the most reliable, powerful and extensible radio automation software for radio stations. It has the following modules: MediaBase (SQL), Editor, Player, Recorder, Broadcaster, SMS, Voice mail, News, Commercial, Kiosk, Web.
- DbObjFind 1.0 It finds text in all stored procedures and functions of a SQL Server database, and
displays the matching lines, highlights the search phrase. It allows to jump to the selected line with one click. Most of SQL Server management tools can't do this.
|Show all author software|
Spice up your files with rich media content with our new tool called FileSpice. You can attach video, audio, animation, images and web pages to any type of files, even to plain text files.
flash, multimedia, FileSpice, rich media, video, download, file
Java Runtime 1.4
| Find last version of FileSpice|
| Freeware alternatives FileSpice 1.0|
| Free Download FileSpice 1.0 from filespice.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Rich Chart Builder 1.0 Rich Chart Builder transforms your data charts into enjoyable and captivating communication. Data charts don't have to be plain and austere, they can be interactive experiences
- FileSpice Java 1.0 Spice up your files with rich media content with our new tool called FileSpice. You can attach video, audio, animation, images and web pages to any type of files, even to plain
|Find all software similar on FileSpice 1.0|
- Security risks of iPods and USB flash drives High-tech consumer devices, such as Apple's iPod, present a serious security risk in the workplace, according to a new report from Gartner, being used not only to download confidential data, but also to introduce a virus into the company network.
- DoubleClick Says MSN to Use Its Rich Media Ads A top executive for Web marketingcompany DoubleClick (DCLK.O) on Tuesday said Microsoft Corp's(MSFT.O) MSN Web portal will use its rich media ads online,paving the way for wider use of a key DoubleClick product.
|Find all news similar on FileSpice 1.0|