Converting messages to a PDF format is now easy with MSG to PDF Converter tool. Software allows batch conversion of MSG files to PDF in easy steps. You can now copy, edit, view Outlook MSG files to PDF file. Now available in Command Line edition too.
Oct 19, 2013 16:36:35
Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
MSG to PDF Converter 2.5 Converting Outlook MSG to PDF is now easy with MSG to PDF Converter tool. Software allows batch MSG to PDF conversion easy steps. You can now copy, edit, view, convert MSG to PDF file uisng MSG to PDF Converter.
Description: Convert Outlook messages to Adobe PDF files to view crucial Outlook emails without having Microsoft Outlook. For this we have the solution – SoftSpire MSG to PDF Converter to open Outlook emails to PDF by converting MSG files to PDF. The MSG to PDF converter is intended to convert Outlook Messages to PDF Files with all its meta data & attachments. MSG to PDF Converter is a professional utility to convert MSG to PDF. SoftSpire MSG to PDF converter is feature-rich utility and has some key features:
- Batch Convert MSG to PDF - Supports Batch conversion of MSG files to PDF files.
- Software will preserve on-disk folder structure.
- Saves all attachments with converted PDF files. Software creates folder to save all the attachments.
- Command Line Edition is also included in MSG to PDF Converter.
- Enable users to convert MSG to PDF with all email items: To, Cc, Bcc, From, Sent & Received date, Attachments, Email Formatting.
- Successfully supports 32 and 64 bit machines.
- Compatible with all version of Windows 7, Vista, XP, 98, 95.
SoftSpire MSG to PDF converter is a standalone component and does not depend on Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader. Now the process to convert MSG files to Adobe PDF Files has become easier & simpler with MSG to PDF Converter program. Convert MSG files to PDF at just $49 using MSG to PST Converter - easy yet powerful tool.
Apple Profit Doubles; Outlook Tops Views Apple Computer Inc. onWednesday reported its quarterly profit more than doubled, onstrong sales of its iPod digital music player and notebookcomputers, and said earnings for the current quarter would bemuch better than Wall Street has expected.
Oracle profit tops views; gives strong outlook Oracle Corp. on Wednesday posteda stronger-than-expected quarterly profit, boosted by theacquisition of rival software maker PeopleSoft, and gave abullish outlook, sending its shares up almost 5 percent.