|iTranslator is a software that using online resources to translate to/from 13 different languages.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:12|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
iTranslator is an online translating software that supports 13 different languages and uses several internet resources to do the translation. Currently the program is capable of translating to/from the following languages: English, Chinese-Simplified, Chinese-Traditional, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean and Japanese.
Key Features of iTranslator:
- Translation to/from English, Chinese-Simplified, Chinese-Traditional, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Korean and Japanese.
- 100% Unicode compatible. Encodes Unicode text into any ANSI format and the other way around.
- Allow the select block to translation.
- Works with all versions of Windows including Windows Vista !
- Full install/uninstall support.
Translator, Language, Lingo, Translation, Unicode, English, Chinese-Simplified, Chinese-Traditional, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Japanese
Fixed some bugs.
| Freeware alternatives iTranslator 1.8.0|
| Free Download iTranslator 1.8.0 from devlib.net|
Similar software shotlights:
- Cursor Translator 3.2 Pick words from anywhere on screen and get the translation with your mouse cursor moves on it. You can perform translation among 53 languages, English, French, German, Italian
- Cute Translator 6.2 Cute Translator is a powerful handy program to translate text, documents in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RTF, TXT, HTML format between 54 major languages Cute
|Find all software similar on iTranslator 1.8.0|