|ExtraPuTTY - Free software which allow win32 applications to send,receive data on SSH,Telnet,Rlogin,Raw protocols and automatic sequencing of commands.|
Oct 21, 2015 21:32:14|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
ExtraPuTTY is a fork of Putty, which :
* allow win32 application to send,receive data on Telnet, SSH, RLogin and Raw protocols.
* offers TestStand steps to send,receive data on Telnet, SSH, RLogin and Raw protocols.
* automatic sequencing of commands.
*Scripting a session with lua 53.
*Portability (use of directories structure)
*Integrates all features of PuTTY cygterm project (PuTTYcyg),HyperLink of PuTTY NuTTY project, putty session manager
*Allows using a timestamp.
* Integrates ymodem file transfert
* Status and menu bar in putty window
*Integrates FTP,TFTP,Ymodem,Xmodem,Zmodem transfer protocol
*Reconnect automatically if connection goes down
* generate report of all exchanges (Command,reply) in HTML or Text format.
TestStand, Telnet, shortcut, Command Manager, Win32, Send, Receive, Data, Putty, SSH, Rlogin, Raw, Serial Link, Free software, CVI, National Instrument, ExtraPuTTY DLL, DLL, protocol, security, test, Addon, Add on, API
| Free Download ExtraPuTTY 0.30 from extraputty.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Putty 0.60 PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH for Windows and Unix platforms, along with an xterm terminal emulator. PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH for Windows
- MobaXterm 3.2 MobaXterm is a set of Unix commands (GNU/Cygwin) included in a single portable exe file. MobaXterm comes with an X server, a tab-based terminal and some GNU Unix commands
|Find all software similar on ExtraPuTTY 0.30|