River Past Crazi Video for Sansa 2.3
( View screenshot )
|Easy-to-use video converter software. Convert from DVD chapters, 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, FLC/FLI animation, animated GIF, IVF, Matroska MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, OGG Media OGM, RM/RAM and WMV to Sandisk Sansa QuickTimem movie.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:35|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- River Past Video Slice 5.3 Trim or split videos from 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, RM/RAM, WMV, and Xvid to AVI, WMV, DivX, XviD, or DV. Frame accurate. Preview video to set the exact frame. Easy to use operations to set the trim and split timecode
- River Past Video Cleaner 7.3 Easy-to-use video converter software. Convert from 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, FLC/FLI animation, animated GIF, IVF, Matroska MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, OGG Media OGM, RM/RAM and WMV to animate GIF, AVI, MOV, WMV, DivX, XviD, DV, MKV, OGM, MP4.
|Show all author software|
Sandisk Sansa e200 series is the smallest portable video player on the market. With the size just a little bigger than iPod Nano, it can play QuickTime movies encoded with MJPEG A compression.
The biggest advantage is the size. You can easily carry it in your pocket. The problem is that it is difficult to get the video onto your Sansa in the proper format. Sansa Media Converter has limited input file format support. Often, you have to use multiple conversion software to get the video on your Sansa.
River Past Crazi Video for Sansa is the easiest way to convert your video and audio for your Sansa player. It accepts a wide range of video formats - 3GPP, 3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT (VCD), DivX, DV, FLIC animation, Animated GIF, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, OGM, RAM, WMV and Xvid, and output to Quicktime movie supported by Sansa. You can also extract audio from those video formats, or convert AC3, AIFF/AIFC, APE, AU, FLAC, MP3, MPA, MPC, MKA, OFR, OGG, RA, SD2, SHN, SND, TTA, WAV and WMA audio to MP3 audio.
It can convert from un-encrypted DVD, from individual chapters or several seamless chapters as one unit.
It takes the aspect ratio into account so your video look just right, whether it is a wide movie trailer, or a vertical video recording.
Compatible with any e200 series Sansa player.
No adware or spyware. Compatible with Windows Vista.
30 day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
e280, QuickTime, conversion, 3GPP, DivX, Animated, FLI, MOV, sansa, Animation, DAT, ASF, GIF, e270, OGG Media, sandisk, FLC, convert, AVI, e260, 3GPP2, e250, IVF, e200, software, converter, DV, VCD, video, MPEG-1, MP4, QT, Matroska MKV, Flic, MPG, MPEG-4
500 mhz PC, DirectX 8.0 and QuickTime 7.0.3
| Find last version of River Past Crazi Video for Sansa|
| Freeware alternatives River Past Crazi Video for Sansa 2.3|
| Free Download River Past Crazi Video for Sansa 2.3 from download.riverpast.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- River Past Crazi Video Pro 2.3 Easy-to-use video converter software. Convert from DVD chapters, 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, FLC/FLI animation, animated GIF, IVF, Matroska MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGM
|Find all software similar on River Past Crazi Video for Sansa 2.3|
- U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
|Find all news similar on River Past Crazi Video for Sansa 2.3|