iMacros for Firefox 22.214.171.124
( View screenshot )
|iMacros relieves the repetition of checking on the same sites every day, remembering passwords and filling out web forms or web scraping. Web professionals can use the software for functional testing and regression web testing of web applications.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE, Unix, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- Internet Macros Web Recorder 4.02 Automate web tasks: Data upload, image download, online marketing, click links and test web sites. Browsing, form filling, clicking, Flash, Java and data extraction can be recorded into an Internet macro. Supports batch files andVBS (WSH) scripts.
- iMacros Web Automation and Web Testing 6.12 Automate web tasks like uploading, downloading, online marketing, click links and test websites. Browsing, form filling and data extraction can be recorded into an Internet macro. Supports all websites, including Flash, Java and Silverlight applets.
|Show all author software|
If you love the Firefox web browser, but are tired of repetitive tasks like visiting the same sites every days, filling out forms, and remembering passwords, then iMacros for Firefox is the solution you’ve been dreaming of! iMacros was designed to automate the most repetitious tasks on the web.***Whatever you do with Firefox, iMacros can automate it.***
Here are just a few examples of how you can use iMacros to automate your web browser and record and replay repetitious work.
(1) Form Filler & Password Manager
iMacros is the only form filler that can autofill web forms that stretch over several pages.
(2) Automated Download & Upload
iMacros can automate the download and upload of images, files, or entire pages (with or without images). iMacros includes a user agent switcher, PDF download and Flash, and ad- and image-blocking functions.
(3) Data Extraction, Web Scraping/Mining & Enterprise Data Mash-Ups
iMacros automatically reads data from a website and exports it to CSV files – the exact opposite of filling out forms. You can use this feature to download stock quotes, gather and compare web store prices, and more.
(4) Web Testing
Web professionals can use iMacros for functional, performance, and regression testing of web applications.
(5) Social Scripting (Social Bookmarking)
Instead of telling your site visitors how to fill out a form, let iMacros do it for them. All the information is stored inside the link as a text string, with nothing stored on our servers.
iMacros is extremely versatile and can be combined with other extensions such as Greasemonkey, Web Developer, Firebug, Download Statusbar, NoScript, eBay Companion, Tab Effect, Fasterfox, SwitchProxy, Foxyproxy, Torbutton, Flashblock, VideoDownloader, DownThemAll, MinimizeToTray, FireFTP, Screengrab, RSS and Atom feed reader, and Adblock.
iMacros for Firefox is free for personal and commercial use. Download the add-on today to start simplifying your Web tasks.
Automate, add-on, form filler, browser, macro, scripting, Firefox, SSO, autofill, web testing, screen scraping, bookmarklets, web scraping, social bookmarking, batch, robot, agent, autocomplete, cache, scheduler, simulate, response times
Firefox (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Support for AJAX elements, social bookmarking services, social scripting a
| Free Download iMacros for Firefox 126.96.36.199 from iOpus.com|
- Correction: Tech-Test-Firefox-Browser In a Nov. 10 product review of the Mozilla Firefox browser, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the Internet Explorer browser from Microsoft Corp. does not have a pop-up blocker. The summer release of Service Pack 2, a security update available
- Yahoo Tests Toolbar for Firefox Browser Yahoo Inc. said late onWednesday it has released a test version of its toolbar for theMozilla Firefox Web browser.
|Find all news similar on iMacros for Firefox 188.8.131.52|