|Any to Icon Pro is a wizard-style converter for producing attractive Windows or Mac OS icons from an image. Many graphic formats are supported. Output customization includes options such as icon size, color depth, and transparency.|
Jul 29, 2016 20:04:08|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- IconLover 2.0 IconLover is a complete icon and cursor solution. Use it to express your artistic nature
and create your own unique icons, cursors and other tiny images. Manage icon libraries,
and create a unique look and feel to your desktop and folders.
- ArtIcons Pro 4.07 Find, extract, edit and create Windows icons in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. Import and export ICO, CUR, BMP, JPG, PNG, PSD, WBMP, GIF images. Create and handle icon libraries. Create and store images containing several layers.
|Show all author software|
If what you crave for is a pain-free ability to create your own icons, then Any to Icon Pro may be the way to go. This slim application provides you with a handy conversion wizard to produce multi-resolution Windows icons from images and Mac OS icons. Images may come in a variety of formats, including BMP, WBMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PSD, TIFF, XPM, XBM, ANI, and CUR. In addition to icon creation, Any to Icon Pro gives you an extra ability to extract icons from folders and libraries to save them as individual icons in folders of your choice.
Creating icons with Any to Icon Pro is remarkably easy and does not require any advanced knowledge of computers, or graphic design. The program offers you a wizard that guides you through all icon conversion stages in a point-and-click fashion. Simply select a file, or a folder with images, customize icon output settings that include icon size, color depth, transparency, and specify a destination folder. Based on these settings, the converter automatically produces an icon or a set of icons in a blink of an eye. For your convenience, Any to Icon Pro supports drag-and-drop for adding image files from Windows Explorer with a mouse.
Any to to Icon can convert AI, PDF, SVG vector files to Windows icons also, using InkScape.
icon, any, wbmp, converter, convert, bmp, bitmap, ico, cur, cursor, gif, jpg, jpeg, picture, image, extract, library, png, tiff, rc, tool, utility, wizard, aha, wap, icone, iconz, icono
32MB RAM, Pentium-233 MHz, 5MB HDD
Added: 256x256 predefined icon size for export. Improved: Conversion of PNG8 images with alpha channel.
| Find last version of Any to Icon|
| Freeware alternatives Any to Icon 3.57|
| Free Download Any to Icon 3.57 from aha-soft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Icon to Any 2.04 Icon to Any allows you to convert Windows icons and cursors into BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, ICO, CUR, WBMP and RC formats. It has a wizard interface. It's simple to process multiple files
|Find all software similar on Any to Icon 3.57|
- Amazon Launches Getty Images Online Pictures Store Getty Images Inc. (GYI.N), the largestprovider of stock photography and images, said on Tuesday thatit had tied up with Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN.O) to sellhigh-quality printed photography on the Web retailer's onlinestorefront.
- A German Banking Icon Beats the Rap Deutsche Bank CEO Josef Ackermann and five other leading German business executives were acquitted on July 22 of criminal charges that they wasted shareholders' money by authorizing large payments to senior staff when former industrial and telecom giant M
|Find all news similar on Any to Icon 3.57|