Easy Date Converter Advanced Version 10.95
( View screenshot )
|Adds a number of days to a date, gets the number of days between dates, and converts among dates in various calendars: Gregorian, Julian, ISO 8601 and more. Supports batch processing and has a built-in programming language for custom calculations.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:13|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Lunar Calendars and Eclipse Finder 14.42 A program to search for eclipses (lunar, solar, total, annular and umbral), to calculate the phase of the Moon at any given date and time and to convert between dates in the Gregorian and Julian calendars and dates in five lunar calendars.
- Data Destroyer 14.92 A program for secure file deletion which destroys (by overwriting) data in multiple files and multiple folders so that the data cannot be recovered. Single-file or batch-mode operation. Can wipe deleted files and files in the Windows 7 Recycle Bin.
|Show all author software|
Easy Date Converter is a program to perform arithmetical operations with dates in various solar calendars, including the Gregorian and the ISO 8601 Week Calendar. It is a bilingual English/German program.
Suppose you run an advertisement which expires 45 days from today. What date will that be? How many weekdays are there in 2006? If you have an investment which matures on June 30th, 2007, how many days away is that? When will be (or was) the 10,000th day in your life? How many years, months and days until December 21st, 2012? If you find this sort of calculation a tad difficult then this program will make it easy.
This software has five calendrical operations:
1. Calculation of the number of days from one date to another.
2. Addition of a number of days to a date and subtraction of a number of days from a date.
3. Addition of a number of months to a date and subtraction of a number of months from a date.
4. Interconversion among Gregorian (a.k.a. Common Era) dates, Julian Calendar dates, ISO 8601 Week Calendar dates,Hermetic Leap Week dates, ordinal dates in the form yyyy-ddd and Julian day numbers.
5. Display of a month in any year according to either the Common Era Calendar or the Julian Calendar, with additional display of corresponding ISO 8601 Calendar dates.
Weekend days may be included or excluded in date calculations.
This software is also an interpreter for a programming language which allows users to run their own date-processing programs. This programming language has control structures, variables, arrays, subroutines, functions (including user-defined functions) and output to a file.
date, easy, Converter, program, Conversion, Arithmetic, day, software, year, number, Julian, Calendar, Common Era, German, operations, calculation, Gregorian, month, day-in-year, ordinal date
Fixed bug when enlarging output textbox.
| Freeware alternatives Easy Date Converter Advanced Version 10.95|
| Free Download Easy Date Converter Advanced Version 10.95 from hermetic.ch|