|Emergence BASIC is a full featured compiler and development environment for Windows. Creates small, fast, native executables and DLL's. The environment is modular with new commands available separately using add-on command libraries.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:29|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Unix|
click for full size
More author software:
- Aurora Compiler 1.0-RC5 Aurora is a powerful 32 bit compiler featuring an integrated development environment with advanced compiler, assembler and linker.
Aurora features a C/C++ like syntax with high level commands making it ideal for students and advanced programmers.
|Show all author software|
Emergence BASIC is a full featured compiler and development environment for Windows. Creates small, fast, native executables and DLL's. The environment is modular with new commands available separately using add-on command libraries.. An advanced 2D game and graphics command set, 3D engine, and database command set is included. The robust IDE sports a source level debugger, integrated GUI designer, and resouce editor.
- Fast 32 bit assembler, linker, and compiler.
- Uses standard COFF and LIB format files.
- Easily upgradeable and expandable.
- Integrated editor and debugger.
- Multi module programming.
- Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7.
- Executables created are royalty free.
- Can create and use static libraries.
- BASIC like syntax.
- Rich command set, over 400 built in commands.
- Extensive operators and math functions.
- Built in linked-list handling.
- Easy window, dialog and control creation.
- Inline assembler for optimizing code.
- Text console support.
- Advanced and easy pointer operators.
- 'C' style pointer operations.
- Built in music and sound commands.
- Case insensitive keywords.
- Graphics primitive operations for quick and simple drawings.
- Text and graphics printer output support.
- Web enabled application development with the integrated html browser control.
- Simple common control commands and functions.
- Quickly interfaces with the Windows API, C runtime libraries, and static code libraries.
- Optional and default parameters for functions.
- Supports indirect function calls.
- ANSI compliant UDT type (structure).
- STDCALL and CDECL function calling conventions supported.
- Built in database support.
- Built in 2D gaming commands.
- Built in 3D DirectX 9 support.
- Built in Unicode support.
- Built in COM support.
- Built in OOP support
- Built in Ole Drag and Drop commands
compile, write, Direct3D, windows, OpenGL, IDE, compiler, programming, language, games, BASIC, DirectX, programs
Any 32 bit Windows system
Library refresh, memory leak fixed, linker updated, threading changes
| Freeware alternatives Emergence BASIC 1.737|
| Free Download Emergence BASIC 1.737 from ionicwind.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- IBasic Professional 1.3 IBasic Professional is a full featured compiler and development environment for Windows. Creates small, fast, native executables and DLL's. The environment is modular with new
|Find all software similar on Emergence BASIC 1.737|
- Hollywood Writer Sues Microsoft Over Yoga Game Academy Award-winning screenwriterRoger Avary has sued Microsoft Corp. in California forpurportedly stealing his idea for a virtual yoga studio afterthe software giant sought his advice for winning over women tovideogames, his attorney said on Tuesday.
- Campaign to save Visual Basic 6 gathers support An online petition gathering signatures to save Microsoft’s Visual Basic 6 programming language will not change the company’s intention to cut free support on March 31, a Microsoft representative said on Thursday afternoon.
|Find all news similar on Emergence BASIC 1.737|