|Still think that converting music from MIDI is rather a poser? You're mistaken! Need to work with parts of different instruments? Just tick those you need. Want silence during converting and flexible settings? MIDI Workplace can do that for you!|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:08|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Tau Audio Recorder 1.2 Tau Audio Recorder is a compact, affordable and fully-functional audio recording software that supports both digital and analog inputs. With Tau Audio Recorder, you will understand that recording can be truly affordable, fast and easy as 1-2-3!
- 3D Relief Screensaver 1.2 Relax and enjoy watching the glowing lights dancing around on a blackened desktop surface. Enjoy the dynamic lights simulation in a true 3D environment with charming photo-realistic graphics. A wonderful, tiny, free screensaver
|Show all author software|
Imagine that you are converting a MIDI file to either WAV or MP3 and listening to your favourite music at the same time. Imagine that music converting doesn't prevent you from playing games or watching video on your computer. Impossible? No longer, if you convert your music with MIDI Workplace. Unlike its competing products, this converter with a user-friendly interface can process MIDI files without using the sound card, so no unwanted sounds will be recorded in the file even if you decide to listen to a symphony while converting.
As if that wasn't enough for the product to become a must have for every user, MIDI Workplace also allows you to change the tempo and tone of the composition. Moreover, if you need to manage parts of different instruments in a track, all you need is to put ticks near parts that you need. Excluding a piano part is now as easy as a pie. And in case you accidentally did something wrong, you can always restore the settings to default. Select quality level of the output file and its format, save it anywhere you want and feel yourself like a real sound producer.
A great positive thing about MIDI Workplace is that its interface is intuitive: hardly will you need any help to start using the program. Even if you are a complete beginner and have never converted MIDI files before, it will take you no more than a couple of minutes to come to know how to do this.
Sum all these advantages, and you'll understand that easy, quick and convenient music converting is just a couple of mouse clicks away. MIDI Workshop is compatible with Windows 98 and higher.
midi to mp3, midi, midi to wav, midi converter, mid to wav, midi2wav, mid2wav, midi2mp3, mid2mp3, midi to wav converter, midi to mp3 converter
| Freeware alternatives MIDI Workplace 2.3|
| Free Download MIDI Workplace 2.3 from xtau.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MIDI Converter Studio 9.1 MIDI Converter Studio is a handy software utility that converts MIDI to MP3, WAV, OGG and WMA formats easily. Simply drag and drop a MIDI file, and the rest is done automatically
- MID2MP3 2.01 MID2MP3 performs the conversion of MIDI to MP3, WAV, WMA brilliantly and offers a number of settings that will satisfy your needs. You will find useful the possibility of batch
|Find all software similar on MIDI Workplace 2.3|
- MP3 Pioneer Debuts Spatial Sound STUDIO CITY, California -- On a darkened sound stage, executives from Disney, Microsoft, Paramount and an array of Hollywood entertainment companies listen to the whispering voices of ghosts.
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
|Find all news similar on MIDI Workplace 2.3|