Polar Help Desk is a web based help desk that helps you organize support department. With email integration, incident management, enables your organization to manage support services to your employees and customers through a help desk portal.
Description: Polar Help Desk is a web based help desk that helps you organize support department. With email integration, incident management enables your organization to manage support services to your employees and customers through a central help desk portal.
Pay what you want for your first license of Polar Help Desk 5.
- Incorporate proven Incident Management process based on ITIL and best practices procedures
- Email integration and automation from multiple mailboxes via POP/IMAP
- Easy management unlimited number of customer, accounts, teams, incidents, email mailboxes
- Service Level Management. Use best practices from ITIL.
- Email Notifications management and customization
- Powerful and completely customizable User Roles and Permissions
- Custom Languages and customization any labels
- Active Directory integration
- API that lets you integrate any system with Help Desk through RESTful API over HTTP protocols
- Build your own new reports using client and server side Java Script.
Polar Help Desk Free 4.1 Polar Help Desk Free is a web based solution that helps you organize support department. With its features like incident management, knowledge base, email integration, reports and
Remote-management package delivers Web-based help desk 3am Labs extended its line of remote management products on Monday, delivering a Web-based help desk platform that allows administrators to gain control of a remote system to resolve problems without having to preinstall any software.
Smart Online Unveils Web-Based ERP Platform For SMBs OneBiz Conductor will let small to midsize businesses (SMBs) access integrated sales, inventory, accounting, human resources, and other enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications from anywhere via a Web browser.