|A beautiful analog clock for your desktop, with customizable alarms, and 50 beautiful styles.
Clock! v2 will always stay on top of other windows, so you will never miss the time!
Don't wait for Vista, get Clock now!|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- gljakal's To Do 0.9 Are you ready to boost your productivity? Gljakal's to do is an easy to use program to keep track of the things you have to do. It is so simple that you'll actually use it!
- File Partitioner 2.0 What do you do when you have to send 50 megabytes via email? When you have to fit a big document into several floppy disks?
You use File Partitioner, the simple-to-use program that splits a large file into a set of smaller files!
|Show all author software|
A beautiful analog clock for your desktop, with customizable alarms!
Choose between 50 predefined skins, or create your own!
Clock! will always stay on top of other windows, so you will never miss the time!
With the included alarm management system, you will never miss your appointments!
Stay on schedule, know the time, download Clock! 2.3
clock, free, alarm, analog, clock, on, top, desktop
Antialiasing, MP3 Support, new Style Manager
| Find last version of Clock!|
| Free Download Clock! 2.3 from gljakal.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Premium Clock 2.70 Premium Clock includes a fantastic new visual style, nearly a fifty high quality skins, analog clock, digital clock, customized desktop, calendar, and more! Premium Clock includes
|Find all software similar on Clock! 2.3|
- Review: Phone-Based Time Clock Works Many new cell phones come so tricked out with extra features that devising reasons to use them all can be quite a chore. So it was a pleasant surprise to encounter a simple new tool for Verizon Wireless phones called Timecard that actually enhances
- Retail Notebook Sales Top Desktops Notebook retail sales surpassed desktops for the first time in May, indicating that the popularity of portable computers will drive consumers purchases through next year, a market research firm said Thursday.For the week ended May 29, notebooks accounted
|Find all news similar on Clock! 2.3|