Crosswords 22.214.171.124 Software bundle for solving, editing and making of crosswords. It consists of three separate programs, two of which are completely free and only making of crossword by combining words is shareware. Crosswords can have any number of JPG pictures.
Lotto 126.96.36.199 Simple software for dedicated lotto players wanting to increase chances and to be organized doing so. Probability is increased by observing history of previously drawn numbers and corrections is individualized for each particular lotto system.
- Automatic reading of PTR site inbox using separate automated
web browsing process
- Organizing of received mails for easy after-reading and
- Help in choosing what links you want to click
- Automatic clicking of all the links your connection and desktop can bear with
- Automatic read-out of earning tables
- Keeping tracks of earnings tables and received mails
- Help in redeeming for advertise
- Help in PTC clicking maximizing your earning potential
and many more ...
This software is designed to keep your internet connection time usage (and costs incurred that way) as optimal as possible. Many internet connected activities run as separate processes. This way it is accomplished that they run independently from each other.
And software is fully configurable allowing you to set it up according to your various connection and machine speed.
And the best thing also is that it is completely spyware free, no unwanted and unexpected features. And due to heavy use it is almost bug free.
Pluskit Get Paid Script 6.1 Pluskit Get Paid Plus Script: If you want to create and manage from a simple get paid to click, get paid to read email or get paid to surf site to a professionally structured
Greedy hackers can hog Wi-Fi bandwidth Greedy computer hackers using open-source Linux machines could steal more than their fair share of bandwidth from Wi-Fi hotspots, Swiss computer scientists have warned.
MySQL Bot Attack Thwarted Access to IRS servers controlling the worm has been shut off, but experts say the threat of new attacks remains.