Flash SlideShow Engine 1.4
( View screenshot )
|Powerful Delphi component for creating Flash animation like slideshows with different transition and transformation effects. Supports common and background sound; image formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, EMF, WMF; preloader and controller are embedded.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:01|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Calendar Wizard 2.3 Tool is used for creation of calendars. Lets you to: create multi-lingual calendars; make the months alignment variable; choose type of a month's representation; pick any dates; use any color; preview. Plug-ins: CorelDRAW, Excel,JPEG,BMP,PDF,HTML,TXT
- Delphi SWF SDK 3.0.1 Delphi Flash solution - pure Object Pascal library for creating Flash animations without using any external dynamic library. SWF reading and recreating; advanced objects creating; FLV video; native Delphi Canvas; Flash 8 effects; Unicode support.
|Show all author software|
Flash SlideShow Engine Delphi Edition - powerful component to create Flash animation like slide show with different transition and transformation effects.
Flash SlideShow Engine Delphi Edition includes the source code.
Flash SlideShow Engine features:
- supports following image formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, EMF, WMF etc.;
- existing animation movie (swf) can be used to creating another one;
- two sound types (MP3 format): common sound and background sound not stopping during slideshow pause. Volume and balance of the sound channels can be changed during playing (Pan);
- preloader and controller (navigation bar) are embedded, but you can use custom solutions too.
Slide-shows generated by SlideShow Engine can be published at web-sites, used in standalone players or embedded to other animation flash movies. There are abilities to create both a classic slide-show and dynamic scenes in which objects move, change sizes, appear and fade.
Transition and transformation effects:
moving, rotation, scale, skew;
fading and appearing with alpha, color changing, blurring, glowing, saturation, shadow moving;
mosaic, viscous liquid, shutters, zoom.
How SlideShow Engine works:
The "component" manages objects conventional named "SLIDES". That can be an image, text, metafile or even SWF. The slide "life" is described by Condition Actions in which can be set different transformations. Every Condition Action answers just for slide "appearing" or "fading". Also, slide can move over screen not fading or appear again after fading.
flash slideshow, slide show, delphi, flash, swf, flash animation, sdk, library, flash sound, flash effects, transition effects, slideshow, preloader, slides, flash slides, create flash slideshow, make flash slide show, source
Adobe Flash player, Delphi SWF SDK installed
GlobalURL added - link URL can be assigned to the whole slideshow.
GlobalURLTarget added - set target for slideshow link.
| Find last version of Flash SlideShow Engine|
| Freeware alternatives Flash SlideShow Engine 1.4|
| Free Download Flash SlideShow Engine 1.4 from delphiflash.com|