HierCube Library is a set of Delphi components designed to create fast, handy, and powerful OLAP-applications in different IDE. The build-in OLAP-engine provides your app. with new OLAP functionality and reports. Get your OLAP-reports fast and easy!
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:29
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS 2.62.1 RadarCube is an ASP.NET and Silverlight controls (OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart) providing you with a unique chance of supplying the web site with the MS Analysis 2000, 2005 or 2008 client abilities. It can be an excellent substitute for OWC PivotTable.
RadarCube OLAP Grid Windows Forms Desktop 2.50.0 NET Windows Forms controls (OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart) to add OLAP functionality to your applications. Works directly with a relational database to build a multidimensional cube from. All source code is written on C# 2.0. Design time cube editor.
Description: HierCube Library is a set of VCL components designed to create fast, handy, and powerful OLAP-applications in different IDE. The library has its own OLAP-engine made using MOLAP-principle, and allows you making OLAP-views "on the fly", not wasting time and memory for intermediate calculations. Calculations performance doesn't depend on the cube capacity and the depth of hierarchical dimensions. For example, one million records fact table is processed for less than a second. No OLAP server required.
- 100% Unicode support
- "Star" or "Snowflake" schemas support
- Hierarchical dimensions of any nesting level, defined with "Parent-Child" relations
- Several flat dimensions grouped into a hierarchical one (composite or multilevel dimension).
- Dimension filters: allows to exclude any members from the current OLAP-view
- Dimension groups: allows to gather any members into a single group during.
- History of OLAP-views: allows "undo", "redo" operations during OLAP-analysis
- Three types of calculated summaries: see data that you really want.
- Different aggregate functions and sub-functions: using different functions to display cube data. Sub-functions display the final result in different ways like displaying % value instead of the function value.
- Supersaturated cubes: no need to group records in the SQL-queries.
- Saving/Restoring: allows to save all cube and/or all OLAP-views in a disk file and restore it back later on.
- Fact table editing: allows to use HierCube library to create cross tabulated tables.
- Displaying current OLAP-slice in a diagram.
- Dimension attributes: displaying additional information given from the dimension table from any member.
- No standard problems of "sparse" multidimensional cubes like "database explosion" or "cube sparsity".
- Vast export functionality: copying to Clipboard, exporting in the most common formats: PDF, RTF, HTML, XLS, CSV, BMP, WMF, and other.
RadarCube ASP.NET Direct 2.62.1 Fastest and prowerful library (OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart controls) for ASP.NET and Silverlight. Supports IE, Firefox (also in Linux and MAC OS), Opera, Chrome. Connects to any