Any Logo Screensaver Creator is a tool that lets you create custom and branded Screensavers using a wizard interface. The screensavers are a self-contained .SCR and can also make a self-installing .EXE. Supports Images, Flash, or even a web page.
Dec 12, 2013 16:59:41
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: Any Logo Screensaver Creator is a tool that lets you create custom and branded Screensavers, for both professional and personal use, using a wizard interface. The created screensavers are self-contained single .SCR files, making it easy to distribute. In addition to this, you can also create a self-extracting .EXE installer for the screensaver, which greatly simplifies the deployment of your screensaver. The screensavers are simple to configure, and allow you to have any image you want displayed on your screen, with a selection of animations.
Have the computers in your offices display your company logo moving around the screen, and be rid of the boring Microsoft Windows Logo. The screensavers are easy to deploy, even across networks. You can create promotional screensavers, or give your office workstations the professional touch, and stop the annoying rude messages on the Marquee saver.
- Creates single .SCR files - Your screensavers are self contained, requiring no additional files to be distributed.
- Quick and easy configuration - Easy to use and fully documented interface. No fuss, no confusion, and absolutely no programming skills required.
- Able to create a self-extracting installation .EXE - Install your screensaver onto other computers with ease.
- Works on Windows 2000, XP, and Vista, and Windows 7 - Will work on all of your computers, requiring no additional software.
- Can install as the logon screensaver - You can make your screensavers also install as active screensaver for the logon screen, instead of logon.scr.
- Supports Flash Animations, BMP, JPEG/JPG, PNG, GIF, and web pages (remote and local).
JBoss Launches Logo, R&D Programs The company makes waves at the JavaOne show with news of its JBoss Inside and JBoss Labs initiatives, as well as a partnership with Sleepycat Software.
'Final Fantasy' Creator to Make Xbox Games The creator of the "Final Fantasy" series of video games will work exclusively on making two games for the next version of Microsoft Corp.'s Xbox game console in a bid to help the company gain more popularity in Japan.