Comprehensive and efficient logging tool for tracing, debugging, diagnostic and real-time monitoring .NET/ASP.NET applications. It allows you to analyse and troubleshoot the execution of your software, detect bugs and performance issues.
Description: LucidLog.Net is an efficient logging tool for tracing, debugging, diagnostic and real-time monitoring .NET and ASP.NET applications. It allows not only examine how well the your application is executing, but it is also a good way to pinpoint the performance issues and to troubleshoot a business logic of the your application. With LucidLog.Net it’s much easier to trace and debug multi-threaded and distribute applications than with ordinary debuggers. The LucidLog.Net LogViewer has a friendly interface and provides a wide range of log navigation and search tools, various methods of filtering, grouping, highlighting and selecting log entries for flexible and efficient log analysis.
- 100% managed code, C#
- Lightweight high-performance logging library with functionally rich API
- Flexible output to multiple logging targets
- Logging rich run-time context information
- Logging and monitoring of local and remote applications via TCP/IP
- Logging and monitoring of multi-threaded and distributed applications
- Powerful LogViewer application for receiving, viewing and analysing logs with various filtering, highlighting, navigation and search features
Other Features include:
- Logging of messages, collections, exceptions, asserts, standard and custom type objects (public fields and properties)
- Configuring library both with a XML file and programmatically
- Freely distributable utility for editing configuration files
- Listening and advanced control of System.Diagnostics.Trace output
- Logging control without changing the your application binary file
- Deleting the calls of LucidLog.Net Library methods from your code in one step
Coyote Tracing for .NET 2.7.1 Coyote Tracing for NET is a powerful solution that provides easy to use tracing, live monitoring and logging capabilities for distributed and non distributed NET applications. It
Microsoft Probes Flaw in ASP.NET A glitch in the platform's processing of URLs could allow intruders to access password-protected sections of a Web site simply by altering a URL.
In Brief: Eiffel releases tool for authoring ASP.Net pages Eiffel Software has released Eiffel for ASP.Net, a free tool for developing dynamic Web sites and Web applications in Eiffel. Eiffel's Design by Contract feature makes it easy to write bug-free code to build business-critical applications. The tool runs w