|Arm Whois 3.11 is a simple in use and effective program, designed both for network security professionals and real users to look up all available information about an IP address, hostname or domain. Saves obtained info, works in a batch mode.|
Jan 3, 2014 17:14:17|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- ZIP Pointer 2.01 Lookup USA and Canada towns by ZIP, postal code or name and show them on a North American map. It helps you to check customer information, verify postal addresses, and reduce credit card fraud.
- APK Image Extractor 2.0 Pull images from Android APK wiles with Android APK Image Extractor automatically with no Android SDK, no JAVA libraries and no command line. Single image extraction and batch mode available.
|Show all author software|
Arm Whois 3.11 is an efficient utility, designed for network administrators and computer security professionals. Arm Whois provides correct and fast retrieval of all country information for an IP-address or hostname, allocated IP-address blocks and other network data details. Arm Whois is a real must-have tool not only for network and PC security professionals but also for real users. Arm Whois finds out who the owner of the domain is and when the domain was registered. In addition, it shows the owner's contact information.
As Arm Whois is able to view an allocated IP-address blocks, it also provides the information on the owner of the IP address block and the host location. This utility also finds out the administrator and technical support contact information. Unlike standard Whois utilities, Arm Whois can find detailed information about a computer located in any part of the world, automatically performing an intelligent search of the right database and then making a query within it. It enables checking up all available information about an IP address, hostname or domain, including details concerning country, state, city and the name of the network provider.
Arm Whois has a convenient and transparent interface. The program is easy in operation: a user starts searching right from the main window, without the need for a user manual. A user only has to type the name of the domain into a search line and specify the necessary settings. Thus, Arm Whois offers to choose the query type: by IP-address, by domain or by choice. Querying starts with a click on the 'Get Whois', 'Get MAC' or 'Get Name' button. The results of the request will be delivered within a few seconds and all the related records will displayed in a large field below in a readable and accurate form. Arm Whois can save the obtained information to a text file, process lists of IP addresses or domains. Arm Whois runs under all 32-bit Windows systems.
whois, domain, location, admin, contact, info
32MB RAM, Pentium-133 MHz, 2 MB HDD
The program is now compatible with 64-bit Windows OS.
| Freeware alternatives Arm Whois 3.11|
| Free Download Arm Whois 3.11 from armcode.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- LanWhoIs 1.0.1 LanWhoIs - this program helps you find out who, where and when registered the domain or site you are interested in, and the information about those who serves it now. LanWhoIs will
|Find all software similar on Arm Whois 3.11|
- Revisiting the GUI Admin Debate Some Linux and Unix purists frown on administration from anything but the command line, insisting that a GUI could open security holes and create additional memory and processing overhead.
- Bush admin may help end MTBE fight in energy bill In order for Congress to get a finalenergy bill to the White House this summer, the Bushadministration said on Thursday it was prepared to broker acompromise between the Senate and House over whether to givecertain lawsuit protection to big oil companies.
|Find all news similar on Arm Whois 3.11|