|conaito PPT2SWF SDK for developer of professional PowerPoint-to-Flash solution, such as Online Collaboration, Online sharing of PowerPoint presentations, Application for presentation of PowerPoint slide shows (converted to Flash), LMS and Authoring|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:38|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX 5.0 conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX for developers of VoIP audio applications and webpages, such as voice chat, conference, VoIP, providing real-time low latency multi-client audio streaming over UDP networks. Includes efficient components for sound recording
|Show all author software|
conaito PPT2SWF SDK for .NET, ASP.NET and COM developer of professional PowerPoint-to-Flash solution, such as Online Collaboration, Online sharing of PowerPoint presentations, Application for presentation of PowerPoint slide shows (converted to Flash), Web Seminar, Desktop applications - say authoring tools, Presentation server platforms, Web-based Authoring Tools, Web Conferencing applications, PowerPoint-to-Flash converting solutions and much more!Includes efficient components for converting PowerPoint-to-Flash and customise presentation player view (source code included) for Cross-Platform and Browser Playback! Support Features such as Convert Microsoft PowerPoint 2000/XP/2003/2007 to Adobe Flash, Keep Animated and Static Effects of Slides, Slide Transitions, Audio (MP3, WAV) and Video (MPEG, MOV, AVI, WMV) support with Adobe Flash Video (FLV) generation, Slide Thumbnails, Flash JS API for full controlling of output, Customise presentation player view (source code included), All information in XML, Multiple masters are supported and converted properly, Animations and text in masters are also supported Slide Background (Normal Or Design Template), Fonts (Alignment, Colour, Size, Bold, Italics), Font information for each character will be extracted individually considering all the formatting options, All the Text (Titles, Subtitles, Text within shapes) and bullets, Text Background (Shape Background), TTC Fonts support, Tables (Text in tables), Tables (Structure/Background), Transparency (Shapes, Text, Images, Tables, Other Objects), Indents and tab settings, Hyperlinks, Presenter Notes, Keyboard control, Images (GIF and animated GIFs, JPEG, PNG, TIF, EMF, WMF), Other Objects/Shapes (WordArt, Charts, Graphs, Diagrams, Autoshapes, Grouped Objects), Support for multiple languages, Small and lightweight (output files are smaller and lighter in size), Fully commented sample applications for various programming languages, COM as well as .NET framework support. Try it!
ppt2flash, ppt2swf, PPT2Flash SDK, PPT2SWF SDK, PowerPoint-to-Flash, PowerPoint to Flash, Convert PowerPoint to flash, Flash Presentations, PowerPoint to Macromedia Flash Converter, PowerPoint Flash, PPT-to-SWF, Flash API, PPT API, PPT2FLASH API
Visual Basic .NET, Visual C++ .NET, Visual C# .NET, ASP.NET, Delphi .NET, Visual Basic, Visual C++, ASP, JSP, PHP, all COM
1. Animated GIF, Video and Audio support Flash Video (FLV) generation
2. Slide Transitions, Animation and Effects.
3. Flash API for full controlling of the converted presentation.
4. Thumbnail Generation of Slides (GIF, JPG, BMP) with size support.
5. Command line edition without additional fee.
| Freeware alternatives conaito PPT2SWF SDK 2.6|
| Free Download conaito PPT2SWF SDK 2.6 from conaito.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- conaito PPT2Flash Sharing KIT 1.0 Do you want to add presentation sharing to your website, or do you want to build a presentation community or sharing presentations to your websites? The PowerPoint-to-Flash Sharing
- PowerPoint-to-Flash API for Developer 3.6 PowerPoint-to-Flash API - A professional PowerPoint-to-Flash converting solution, such as Online Collaboration, Online sharing of PowerPoint presentations, Application for
|Find all software similar on conaito PPT2SWF SDK 2.6|
- Macromedia upgrading Flex presentation server Macromedia on Monday will introduce an upgrade to its Flex presentation server and framework for building rich Internet applications, with improvements in data display, visualization, styling, and performance.
- Macromedia roll out Flash Lite 1.1 Macromedia have announced that version 1.1 of the Flash Lite Player profile for mobile phones is now available. The new version supports the W3C standard SVG Tiny (SVG-T), as well as network connectivity, improved audio and API's which allow Flash content
|Find all news similar on conaito PPT2SWF SDK 2.6|