RadarCube OLAP Grid Windows Forms Desktop 2.50.0
( View screenshot )
|NET Windows Forms controls (OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart) to add OLAP functionality to your applications. Works directly with a relational database to build a multidimensional cube from. All source code is written on C# 2.0. Design time cube editor.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS 2.62.1 RadarCube is an ASP.NET and Silverlight controls (OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart) providing you with a unique chance of supplying the web site with the MS Analysis 2000, 2005 or 2008 client abilities. It can be an excellent substitute for OWC PivotTable.
- HierCube OLAP library for VCL 4.58 HierCube Library is a set of Delphi components designed to create fast, handy, and powerful OLAP-applications in different IDE. The build-in OLAP-engine provides your app. with new OLAP functionality and reports. Get your OLAP-reports fast and easy!
|Show all author software|
NET Windows Forms OLAP control add OLAP functionality to your applications. Excellent performance. Relational databases with millions records. All OLAP operations like drilling, pivoting, filtering, grouping, drill through. Splendid user interface and powerful API designed to create true OLAP applications. Cube editor.
- OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart visualization modes.
- One or several tables/views /stored procedures described in a DataSet object.
- A set of standard aggregation functions like Sum, Count, Distinct Count, Min, Max so on. Custom aggregation functions.
- Hierarchies of three types:
-- Parent-child (both balanced and unbalanced);
-- Multilevel (both regular and ragged);
-- Mixed from all previous types.
- Calculated measures, dimensions, hierarchies and hierarchy levels.
- Calculated hierarchy members.
- Auto conversion of the DateTime fields into multilevel hierarchies. Any conversion algorithms.
- Unicode support.
- Several types of drilling down: to the nearest successor, to the next level, to the next hierarchy.
- Hierarchy members grouping (including multilevel and parent-child hierarchies).
- Separate sorting of different hierarchy levels.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on the column values in the grid.
- Filtering of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters to the OLAP calculations.
- Ability to place pictures into grid cells, and automatically position picture and text within the cell, depending on the defined parameters.
- A complete control over the cells contents, ability of custom drawing within the cells.
- Ability to change the context menus in the grid.
- Auto sizing of the cell depending on their contents.
- The IListSource interface which allows OLAP Grid to be used as the data source for the components working with data (for example, Chart or export).
- Exporting to MS Excel, BMP, TXT, HTML, JPG, GIF, PDF etc.
- An ability to edit OLAP data (writeback).
OLAP, Pivot, pivoting, Windows Forms, BI, Business Intelligence, OWC, cube, crosstab, olap cube, pivot table, pivottable, C# OLAP, drilling, Analysis, hierarchy, Business Data, multidimensional cube
Visual Studio 2005 or higher
| Freeware alternatives RadarCube OLAP Grid Windows Forms Desktop 2.50.0|
| Free Download RadarCube OLAP Grid Windows Forms Desktop 2.50.0 from radar-soft.com|