|FusionCharts v3 helps you create animated and interactive Flash charts for web and desktop applications. It livens up your applications by converting monotonous data into exciting visuals.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:03:41|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Mac OS|
|Author||InfoSoft Global (P) Ltd.||
click for full size
FusionCharts is a flash charting component that can be used to render data-driven & animated charts in your web & dekstop applications and presentations. Its smart, user-friendly and innovative features liven up your web applications by converting monotonous data into exciting visuals.
FusionCharts is a cross-browser and cross-platform charting solution that can be used with any scripting language and database. It is used with ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Ruby on Rails, Python, simple HTML pages or even PowerPoint Presentations to deliver interactive and powerful flash charts. You do NOT need to know anything about Flash to use FusionCharts. All you need to know is the language you're programming in.
FusionCharts offers over 45 types of 2D/3D charts including line, area, bar, column, pie, doughnut (donut), combination, scatter, bubble, scroll charts etc. The functional and cosmetic aspects of each chart can be extensively customized using the XML API exposed by FusionCharts. You do not need to know anything about Flash to use FusionCharts.
With over 12,000 customers and 150,000 users spread across 110 countries, FusionCharts is the global leader in Flash Charting.
* Animated Flash charts, maps and gauges add that extra zing to your web applications, which help you impress your customers and bosses.
* Copy-paste style installation makes it handy for you to install FusionCharts on any type of server.
* Cross platform nature and cross browser compatibility enables you to use FusionCharts with any programming language. You can connect them to any database or data source
* A wide variety of charts, gauges and maps to choose from.
* Drill-downs are extensively supported
* Charts can be exported as PDF, PNG or JPEG at both server-side or client-side
flash charts, flash graphs, flash chart, flash graph, animated charts, animated chart, SWF Charts, php chart, php graphs, asp.net charts, flex charts
Adobe Flash Player 8 (or above)
- Export of charts as PDFs, PNGs or JPEGs at both server-side and client-side
- Support for descriptive tool-text on trendlines
- And lots of other new fetaures
| Find last version of FusionCharts|
| Freeware alternatives FusionCharts 3.1|
| Free Download FusionCharts 3.1 from fusioncharts.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- FlyCharts 1.0 FlyCharts is a set of Macromedia Flash (SWF) files which creates good-looking charts. FlyCharts doesn't need any installation, works with any scripting language, can be used in any
- Grapholic 1 Grapholic is an extremely useful tool for maximizing data visualization.You can convert your raw data into meaningful Graphs in just a few clicks. The simple steps you follow are
|Find all software similar on FusionCharts 3.1|
- Microsoft Probes Flaw in ASP.NET A glitch in the platform's processing of URLs could allow intruders to access password-protected sections of a Web site simply by altering a URL.
- In Brief: Eiffel releases tool for authoring ASP.Net pages Eiffel Software has released Eiffel for ASP.Net, a free tool for developing dynamic Web sites and Web applications in Eiffel. Eiffel's Design by Contract feature makes it easy to write bug-free code to build business-critical applications. The tool runs w
|Find all news similar on FusionCharts 3.1|