AnyLexic: Terminology Management 2.0
( View screenshot )
|Advanced software for working with terminology database, creating, editing and dictionaries. AnyLexic ensures terminology consistency especially for technical translators. Full Unicode support. Import and export supports TXT, CSV, XLS.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- AnyLexic Server: Terminology Management 2.0 Advanced software for working with terminology database, creating, editing and dictionaries. AnyLexic ensures terminology consistency especially for technical translators. Full Unicode support. Import and export supports TXT, CSV, XLS.
- Translation Office 3000 9 Translation Office 3000 is advanced accounting, marketing and project management tool for language freelance translators and small translation agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates in the business life of professional language translator.
|Show all author software|
AnyLexic is a terminology Management Software for multiple dictionaries or glossaries. It is designed for easy and convenient terminology database managing. This advanced software is used for working with terminology database, creating, editing and exchanging glossaries and dictionaries in a reliable and convenient way.
Manage terminology dictionaries in a reliable and convenient way: all the terminology is stored in one database.
Exchange terminology dictionaries and glossaries with your colleagues without loosing term consistency. Keep terminology consistency while working under one project with your colleagues by dictionary exchanging. Dictionary import and export supports TXT CSV XLS formats.
Create your own terminology glossaries exchange them with colleagues, gaining ultimate terminology and term consistency.
AnyLexic features include:
Creating, editing and deleting terminology glossaries.
Creating glossaries can be turned on or off.
One term in source language can have multiple equivalents in target language.
Data import and export supporting TXT, XLS, CSV formats, as well as export-import of AEF (AnyLexic exchange format) files.
Records can be displayed in rich text format, with configurable text color, background color, font size and text format.
Templates editor, enabling advanced configuration of data display style.
Quick and easy search of records in database.
Advanced search options, including search options like "target", "and", "whole word", "exact-match".
Automatic memorizing of last 16 searched words.
Simple and intuitive interface.
User-configurable hot-keys allowing quick search of the text fragment, currently selected in an open document.
Windows Vista compatible.
Windows 7 compatible.
terminology, management, dictionary, glossary, database, database for translators, definitions tool, dictionary database, database for translators, dictionary terminology, dictionary tool, glossary tool, import custom dictionary, terminology tools
Windows 95 or higher
New demo dictionaries and glossaries added.
| Freeware alternatives AnyLexic: Terminology Management 2.0|
| Free Download AnyLexic: Terminology Management 2.0 from download.anylexic.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AnyLexic 2.0 Advanced software for working with terminology database, creating, editing and dictionaries. AnyLexic ensures terminology consistency especially for technical translators. Full
|Find all software similar on AnyLexic: Terminology Management 2.0|
- High-Definition DVD Just as DVD technology has taken hold in the market, with prices of players dipping as low as $30, sales going through the roof, and DVD movies blanketing the earth, a new, improved DVD is already on the drawing board. What's the big rush? ...
- Coalition Issue Definitions for 'Spyware' Anti-spyware vendors and consumer groups took a stab at issuing uniform definitions for "spyware" and "adware" on Tuesday in hopes of giving computer users more control over their machines.
|Find all news similar on AnyLexic: Terminology Management 2.0|