|Share and synchronize Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders (calendar, contacts, journal, mail, tasks and notes) without a server. Access your Outlook data without Outlook via web browser and share your Outlook data with users without Microsoft Outlook.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:37|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- DVD Labeler 3.00.0011 Automatically capture DVD chapter images and create scene indexing labels for your DVD movie. You will know the exact content of your DVD movie. Save DVD images as digital pictures for future editing and sharing
- FreeBusy 1.20.0049 MS Outlook add-on automatically creates and sends e-mail auto reply from your custom templates based on your Status (Away, Out of Office, Vacation, custom Status or Calendar Free/Busy time). Allow response to selected Contacts or Distribution lists.
|Show all author software|
OutShare is a downloadable PC application and a hosted by us service (OutShare Service) for synchronizing and sharing your Microsoft Outlook data with Outlook on your other PC or other users' PCs. OutShare offers a variety of features, but the basic process is simple: select Outlook folders you want to sync or share on one of your PCs and synchronize them with (upload to) OutShare Service; install Outshare on your other PC, log in to your OutShare Service account from that PC and synchronize your folders; the program will automatically download all the data to your new PC; any changes in the synchronized or shared folders will automatically propagate to the other machine. The initial synchronization may take some time, but after that only changes will be synchronized. Among other benefits, you can:
- Work from your desktop (laptop) machines, online or offline
- Synchronize as many PCs with Outlook as you want, without interfering with the actual work of your Outlook; you don't even need to start Outlook to synchronize it. Your synchronized data will look the same on any synchronized PC with the read/unread status, flags, reminders, custom fields, etc.
- Share your Outlook Personal folders (Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Email, Journal and Notes) with other users (friends, co-workers, family)
- Create Public Folders (shared folders) without Exchange Server (Outlook Group folders: Group Calendar, Corporate Contacts, etc.)
- Use OutShare Service (Server) to backup your Outlook data, to easily restore it at any time or create a clone to migrate the data to a new or reformatted computer
- Schedule synchronization to run automatically or manually
- Access your Outlook data via web browser in a similar Outlook like interface with advanced OutShare Web Access Engine
- Share Outlook data with users without Microsoft Outlook;
- Use your corporate structure to easily organize the users' access to the data
- Export any selected data to vCard, vCalendar or cvs format
outlook, share outlook, share calendar, calendar, sharing, synchronization, sync, synchronize, synchronize outlook, share Calendar, sync outlook, share contacts, plugin, addins, workgroup
features: web access group calendar; fixed: improved contacts synchronization; port 80 now used to connect to a server; show statuses;
| Freeware alternatives OutShare for Outlook 1.01|
| Free Download OutShare for Outlook 1.01 from dl.filekicker.com|
- Microsoft profit up,shares off on outlook Microsoft Corp.'s fourth-quarter profit rose nearly 40 percent on a tax gain andstrong demand for personal computers using its software, but aweaker-than-expected revenue outlook fanned fears growth isslowing, and shares fell 2 percent.
- Microsoft profit up, outlook drags shares Microsoft Corp.'s fourth-quarter profit rose nearly 40 percent on a tax gain andstrong demand for personal computers using its software, but aweaker-than-expected revenue outlook pushed shares down 2percent.
|Find all news similar on OutShare for Outlook 1.01|