|Eltima SWF Decompiler converts SWF files into FLA, extracts sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts from any SWF movie and saves extracted elements into a defined folder on the hard drive.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Flash Optimizer 1.41 Flash Optimizer is the most powerful SWF compression solution available today with widest choice of specific optimization settings for in-depth SWF compression manipulation. It dramatically reduces Flash animation size - ideal for Web delivery.
|Show all author software|
This version significantly improves the application's speed and stability. A new feature enables you to export Flash Video into AVI and other playable formats. The procedure is simple: simply select the SWF you want to convert, choose the desired settings (or keep the defaults) and with another click get the original FLA file. Easily browse your PC for Flash movies with a built-in explorer, featuring SWF thumbnail preview, and add SWF files to a quickly accessible Favorites folder. Eltima SWF Decompiler will play selected items or show a preview of decompiled SWF elements. It can also export resources into multiple formats: you can save sounds as WAV and MP3; images as PNG, JPEG and BMP; videos as FLV (Flash video format) and AVI; export texts into RTF, TXT and HTML. You can decompile Flash projector files as easily as common SWF files. Replace images, colors, gradients and lines to make changes to SWF files on the go using the unique SWF Replacer feature of this program. Thanks to its user-friendly interface, Eltima SWF Decompiler enables a user to reach any of the elements among multiple items in a decompiled class, as it has an exceptionally convenient Grouped mode. With several interface skins and layout options, you can customize Eltima SWF Decompiler to meet your personal taste and needs. Eltima SWF Decompiler is helpful not only for professional "Flashers", whose everyday work is connected with Flash technology, but also beginners and others, whose hobby is Flash and who want to be able to peek at the code of many advanced Flash intros, sites and other Flash animations.
Decompile SWF, SWF editor, Flash decompiler, SWF decompiler, SWF to FLA, Convert SWF to FLA, SWF to FLA converter
ince version 4.X you can also convert Flex files back into Flex projects in case your SWF files were built in Flex; initial Adobe Flash CS4 support, etc.
| Freeware alternatives Eltima SWF Decompiler 4.0|
| Free Download Eltima SWF Decompiler 4.0 from swf-kit.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Eltima Flash Decompiler 1.40 Flash Decompiler extracts all resources from any SWF. You can store sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts to your hard
- SWF Decompiler and Editor Suite 6.3 A high-performance Flash decompiler and Flash to HTML5 converter. You can convert SWF to HTML5 and SWF to FLA/FLEX; Extract Flash resources; Edit SWF by editing the shape elements
|Find all software similar on Eltima SWF Decompiler 4.0|
- Flash Lite 1.1 with SVG-Tiny support Macromedia has released version 1.1 of its Flash Lite player, targeted at mobile phones and smartphones. Flash Lite supports a subset of the proprietary Flash vector-based animation system, widely used on ...
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
|Find all news similar on Eltima SWF Decompiler 4.0|