Need4 Video Capture lets your capture video from your mini-DVD or webcams and save the movies in the DV-AVI format without quality loss! Need4 Video Capture provides you with full control during video capture, including video preview and pause/resume
Need4 Zune Converter 188.8.131.52 Need4 Zune Converter - is all-in-one software to save any video to Zune WMV format, as well as rip unprotected DVD to play on your Zune device.
Need4 Audio Converter 6.2 Need4 Audio Converter - is an easy-to-use audio converter that converts MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, AAC to MP3, WMA and WAV. Use Need4 Audio Converter to process wma to mp3 and wav to mp3 - and listen to your favorite tracks on your mobile device!
Description: Need4 Video Capture lets your capture video from your mini-DVD or webcams and save the movies in the DV-AVI format without quality loss! Need4 Video Capture provides you with full control during video capture, including live video preview and pause/resume. Check it today!
And even more! Upon registering your copy of Need4 Video Capture, you can get FOR FREE all existing and new Need4Video tools to process your DVD, video and audio - that's the opportunity that cannot be missed!
Need4 Video Capture Key Features:
1. Capture video from your mini-DV camera and save captured movies in the DV-AVI format without quality loss.
2. Capture live webcam video directly to your PC to quickly create video messages!
3. Capture video with Need4Video Capture is fast and convenient - you can rewind and preview footage right inside the program and capture just the parts on your wish.
4. Capture various segments of your shot video and save them as separate video files during one program session.
5. Adjust output video and audio settings.
6. Employ Need4 Video Capture to capture video without re-compression or loss of quality for high-speed results.
MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.