|Boxxed is a collection of over 20 fun minigames. Complete the games in any order of your choosing, then save up enough money so you can get through the boss levels. Beating a boss level will allow even more minigames and levels to be unlocked.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Zirconia 2: Battle 1.1 Zirconia 2: Battle is a unique 2D "space" shooter not set entirely in space. In this game, you and a computer-controlled opponent are playing vertical scrolling shooters, split-screen style.
- Cognizance 1.0 Cognizance is a 2D horizontal shooter game that combines a traditional shooter with puzzle and RPG elements. Build up the stats of your character early on, and then defeat the boss at the end to win!
|Show all author software|
Boxxed is a collection of over 20 fun minigames, each with multiple difficulty levels. The tasks range from simple reflex games to more complex actions. When you complete a minigame, you earn a fixed amount of money based on the difficulty level. In addition, you may receive bonus money and stat points based on your performance (such as having a lot of extra time left). You may spend money on assistance to get past the boss levels, and beating a boss will unlock even more minigames and difficulty levels.
Simply select new game and then a save slot. Your game will automatically be saved to this slot from now on. Then choose which task you would like to do, instructions will be given before each of them. Each task has multiple difficulty levels; you must start at level 0 and work your way up. You may play already completed levels, but you won't earn much money from them.
There are also more machines you can play as, not just limited to 1. You will need to earn trophies in order for them to become available. Each of the machines have their own strengths and weaknesses. For instance, there is a machine that is more durable but it moves pretty slowly due to being heavy.
There exists a stats system: by purchasing upgrades, you improve various aspects of your machine, like packing speed, movement speed, and durability. These upgrades remain even if you switch machines, so it's okay to upgrade a weaker machine and those upgrades won't go to waste.
puzzle game, variety game, minigame collection, action, puzzles, arcade, quiz, minigames
DirectX 8, 64MB RAM, 32MB video memory
| Free Download Boxxed 1.1 from z2games.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Kingthon Arcade Collection 1.30 Kingthon Arcade Collection is a collection of arcade games. It includes 180 high-quality arcade games such as classic pacman, snake, James Bomb, Final Fortress, Heli Atack, Linear
- 10 in 1 Action & Arcade games 1.01 Game collection with 10 free action & arcade games: "A.L.I.A.S 2", "Banana Barrage", "Crazy Shooter", "Guardian Angel", "Kumite 1.0", "Neon", "Pearl Harbour", "Shield Defense
|Find all software similar on Boxxed 1.1|
- Internet Phones Face a Variety of Issues After four years of pondering, Bruce Stevens is finally ready to buy a service for making phone calls cheaply over the Internet. The New Orleans graphics designer just isn't ready yet to rely on it as his sole means of communications: He'll keep his cell
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
|Find all news similar on Boxxed 1.1|