Billiard game One pocket. One pocket 12.25
( View screenshot )
|Billiard game One pocket. One pocket is a strategic game for two players. Each player is assigned one of the corner pockets on the table. This is the only pocket into which he can legally pocket balls. The first player to pocket the majority of the b|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- Billiard game Balkline. 11.06 Billiard game Balkline. In light of these phenomenal skill developments in straight rail, the game of balkline soon developed to make it impossible for a player to keep balls in a corner for an interminable period. A balkline (not to be confused with
- Billiard ball 09.10.11 Biliard ball In the carom games such as straight billiards ("straight rail"), three-cushion billiards and backline, as well as English billiards, there are two cue balls and a red ball. One of the cue balls is typically white and the other one is eit
|Show all author software|
Billiard game One pocket. One pocket is a strategic game for two players. Each player is assigned one of the corner pockets on the table. This is the only pocket into which he can legally pocket balls. The first player to pocket the majority of the balls (8) in his pocket wins the game. The game requires far more defensive strategy than offensive strategy, much unlike 8-ball, 9-ball, or straight pool.
Billiard, game, One, pocket., One, pocket, is, a, strategic, game, for, two, players., Each, player, is, assigned, one, of, the, corner, pockets, on, the, table., This, is, the, only, pocket, into, which, he, can, legally, pocket, balls., The, first, player, to, pocket, the, majority, of, the, balls
| Free Download Billiard game One pocket. One pocket 12.25 from fontsviewer.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Nine ball billiard game 09 Nine ball billiard game 9-Ball is a rotation game where only the 1 through 9 balls and cue ball are used. The player at the table must make a legal shot on the lowest numbered ball
- Pool and balls billiard 09 Pool and balls. Billiards Rules. If such safety play is employed, that object ball is then considered frozen to the rail on the player's next inning. The General Rules of Pocket
|Find all software similar on Billiard game One pocket. One pocket 12.25|
- In This Corner, The iPod In mid-August, Sony Corp. (SNE ) will roll out its answer to the iPod music player. The Japanese giant's NW-HD1 Network Walkman weighs in at less than four ounces, making it slightly smaller than Apple Computer Inc.'s (AAPL ) popular iPod. More to the ...
- PeopleSoft in a Corner After Decision After defiantly warding off rival Oracle Corp.'s $7.7 billion hostile takeover for 15 months, business software maker PeopleSoft Inc. finds itself backed into a corner, with its best chances for escape tied to forces beyond its control.
|Find all news similar on Billiard game One pocket. One pocket 12.25|