Starships Unlimited 3.5 Starting with one starship, explore the galaxy, uncover ancient alien artifacts and fight pirates as you expand your empire. No two games are ever the same.
"Best Independent Game of 2001" - Computer Games Magazine
Battleship Chess 2.1 The classic game of Battleship has grown up! Ships move, submarines dive, and minesweepers sweep for mines. For 1 to 2 players.
Description: The King has died without producing an heir. The Star Kingdom has fallen apart, with most of the worlds declaring their independence. Only you and one other noble house have declared their right to the throne. Take control of one of the houses and fight for your right to become the next Star King ... but watch out for the Indies!
* Interstellar combat between different types of starships
* Upgrading your fleet with new technologies to make them more powerful
* Investing in starship production and eventually get Supernova bombs
* Play against computer opponents of varying abilities
* Play against another person, either over the internet or at the same computer
* Sit down at an open table in the game lobby and start playing online
* Lots of different maps to play
* Design and share your own maps using the built-in map editor
Starship Private Enterprise The early morning flight was heralded by the space plane's inventor, Burt Rutan, and his financial backer, billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul G. Allen, as the dawn of a new age in commercial space travel.
Xerox Strategy Focuses on Color Products Xerox Corp. is betting its future on a more colorful business world. The Stamford-based maker of printers and copiers is launching new products geared at allowing small- and medium-sized businesses to produce photo-quality color documents.