|kCharge is a powerful Windows application that provides a fast, safe, and secure way to process incoming credit card payments on your PC. kCharge works with your existing credit card merchant account and all of the major Internet gateways.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:09|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- kBilling - Invoice Software 2.0.5 Billing software that allows for easy management of customers, invoices, contacts, subscriptions and products. Professional PDF, HTML and image format invoice generation, customer account tracking, customizable reports and more!
|Show all author software|
kCharge is a powerful Windows application that provides a fast, safe, and secure way to process incoming credit card payments on your PC. kCharge works with your existing credit card merchant account and all of the major Internet gateways to provide real-time approval of your customers' credit card payments. Unlike most payment systems that require a dedicated telephone line, kCharge uses your Internet connection to provide quick, secure payment verification of your customers' credit card payments.
You can process payments immediately, regardless of whether your customers are presenting their credit cards in person, or placing orders with your company via phone, fax, or email. If it is more convenient for your company's workflow, you can accumulate orders, and process them a batch at a time.
By storing customer information on your computer, kCharge makes it easy to handle recurring charges. Your regular customers need not give you their credit card information each time they place an order. kCharge is fully VISA CISP compliant, ensuring that customer information is stored safely and securely. The program's reporting system provides you with summary information of all of your clients' payments.
If you are currently using a card swipe box to process credit card payments, kCharge's PC-based processing will save time. In addition, the one-time purchase of the software may displace the monthly rental charges of your card swipe box. If you are currently unhappy with your merchant services provider, kCharge's support of all of the popular Internet gateways will give you the mobility to move to a new provider quickly and easily.
To use kCharge, you need a credit card merchant account from your local bank, or from any of the Internet gateways that provide merchant account access. kCharge's web site provides tutorial movies that demonstrate how easy it is to use the software.
credit, verisign, customers, invoices, credit cards, payment gateway, payment, novus, CISP, customer, finance, visa, american express, master card, mastercard, receipt, charge card, payments, authorize.net, secure, mastercard, discover card, merchant
.NET Framework 2.0
| Freeware alternatives kCharge 2.0|
| Free Download kCharge 2.0 from kcharge.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- QMerchant 5.0.0 Process Payments in QuickBooks with Authorize.Net, PayPal and other payment providers Process Payments in QuickBooks with Authorize.Net, PayPal and other payment providers
|Find all software similar on kCharge 2.0|
- Online Merchants Satisfy Customers Gearing up for the holiday retail rush, shopping search provider BizRate.com announced its fifth annual Circle of Excellence Platinum awards. This year, 41 online retailers earned awards for their providing high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Visa, Amex Cut Ties With Card Processor Visa USA Inc. and American Express Co. are cutting ties with the payment-processing company that left 40 million credit and debit card accounts vulnerable to hackers in one of the biggest breaches of consumer data security.
|Find all news similar on kCharge 2.0|
Similar smart reviews:
- Q-Merchant, Accept Credit Cards with QuickBooks If you accept credit cards for merchandise sold offline — via fax, phone or mail order, at tradeshows and other places not equipped with POS
- OZUM: Discover the Real Net You might have heard of Usenet or maybe even have attempted to read newsgroups. But did you know they had much more than just information contributed by users
|Find all smart reviews similar on kCharge 2.0|