|AccLogix is a freeware accounting and CRM system which includes billing, bank accounts, creditors, multi-currency, debtors, timesheets, inventory control, quotations, orders, invoices, expense management and financial reporting.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- CQWorx 3.01.19 Customer Relationship Management, Quotations, Orders, Invoicing and Survey. Sales force automation.
- CRMLogix 1.12.12 FREE Workflow-based contact management, CRM and sales force automation. Includes multi-user capabilities, system security and enterprise systems integration. Supports quotations, ordering, reminders and reporting.
|Show all author software|
AccLogix is a freeware accounting and CRM system which includes billing, contact management, bank accounts, creditors, debtors, multi-currency and multi-region support, timesheets, inventory control, quotations, orders, invoices, expense management and financial reporting.
timesheet, debtors, quotation, Accounting, inventory, invoice, creditors, billing, crm
| Free Download AccLogix 2007.01.17.1 from svggis.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- My-CRM 2.51.54 Designed for the small business this level entry CRM software offers contact management,a fully integrated calenda,opportunities,quotations,invoicing with receivables and a
- Billing and Accounting Software 188.8.131.52 Billing and inventory management software provides control over entire invoices cycle by maintaining catalog information related to good stock, income and expenses, sales and
|Find all software similar on AccLogix 2007.01.17.1|
- MCI Creditors Are Target of SEC Subpoenas The Securities and Exchange Commission has subpoenaed 11 members of MCI Inc.'s former creditors committee for documents related to confidential communications between the company and its bondholders, according to federal bankruptcy court filings.
- Adelphia's Creditors Want At Least $17.5 Billion As potential bidders circle bankrupt Adelphia Communications they are finding it of declining attractiveness, as the cable TV and broadband company's lead creditor has set an opening bid price of $17.5 billion, according to press reports.
|Find all news similar on AccLogix 2007.01.17.1|