Windows Password Recovery Professional can help you reset forgotten Windows administrator password and user password on Win 7/Vista/XP and Win Server 2008/20003, etc. With it, you can easily bypass and unlock Windows passwords in a matter of minutes.
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:06
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Windows Password Recovery Standard 184.108.40.206 Windows Password Recovery standard provides you an easy and safe way to regain access to your locked computer when you forget Windows administrator password or user password. Reset Windows password on your own without re-installing Windows system.
Description: Windows Password Recovery Professional is the best Windows password recovery tool that instantly recovers or changes Windows password on Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 and Windows Server 2008/2003. It works when you forgot Windows administrator password and user password and locked out of computer. With this password recovery tool, you can easily regain access to computer simply by burning a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
1. Recover all Windows passwords, like Windows administrator and standard user password.
2. Easy and safe to reset Windows login password, no data will be lost.
3. A few minutes to reset lost Widows password, regardless of the lost password length and complexity.
4. Support Windows 7/ Vista/XP and Windows Server 2008(R2)/2003(R2).
5. Reset Windows login password by burning a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
6. Support a variety of file systems including FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5.
7. Support many types of hard disk like SATA, IDE and SCSI.
FarStone PasswordRecovery 8.2 #1 Professional Windows Password Reset for PCs and Servers. 100% Guaranteed! FarStone PasswordRecovery support complete series of operating system, including all editions of
Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise 220.127.116.11 Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise helps you reset lost Windows local and domain administrator password. It allows you to regain access to computer by burning a bootable password
Cisco Web Site Breached, All Passwords Reset Security at Cisco Systems remained front and center as the company confirms that it had to reset all passwords to its Web site because of a vulnerability in the search tool at Cisco.com.