|AcroLexic is our recent development to assist you with your translation difficulties. AcroLexic 2.0 is a dictionary of acronyms and abbreviations. Currently it contains more than 70,000 terms with more than 150,000 definitions.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:07|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
|Author||Software Freelance Translation||
click for full size
More author software:
- ClipCount: Cut and Paste Word Count 2.0 ClipCount can count words, characters with spaces, characters without spaces, lines and custom count units. Just select text you want to count and press CTRL+C keys and window with count results appears in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- AnyLexic 2.0 Advanced software for working with terminology database, creating, editing and dictionaries. AnyLexic ensures terminology consistency especially for technical translators. Full Unicode support. Import and export supports TXT, CSV, XLS.
|Show all author software|
AcroLexic is our recent development to assist you with your translation difficulties. AcroLexic 2.0 is a dictionary of acronyms and abbreviations. Currently it contains more than 70,000 terms with more than 150,000 definitions. AcroLexic allows you to find acronyms' meaning quickly and effectively. An incremental search starts by sorting out the database as soon as you type-in the first characters of the acronym (when you type the first letters all records starting with that string entered are displayed in the top of the list). Quick search option allows you to find the definition of the selected acronym. You can select the acronym in any other software and press the hot key, which can be adjusted at the Settings window and the acronym's definitions will be instantly shown in the Definition window. Export and Import functions allow you to save your custom acronyms and their definitions into the file with .acro extension.
acronym list, abbreviation dictionary, chat acronym, abbreviation finder, state abbreviation, internet acronym, computer acronym, acronym definitions, acronym finder, computer acronym, internet abbreviation, medical abbreviation, acronym dictionary
Windows 95 or higher
new abbreviations and acronyms added
| Find last version of AcroLexic|
| Freeware alternatives AcroLexic 2.0|
| Free Download AcroLexic 2.0 from download.acrolexic.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- XTerm Medical Dictionary 2.0.14 Study with this freeware medical dictionary. Get medical terms: disease and conditions, abbreviations, acronyms, measure units. Is there a doctor in the house? If so, they may
|Find all software similar on AcroLexic 2.0|
- High-Definition DVD Just as DVD technology has taken hold in the market, with prices of players dipping as low as $30, sales going through the roof, and DVD movies blanketing the earth, a new, improved DVD is already on the drawing board. What's the big rush? ...
- IBM Cell chip to power medical computers IBM has agreed to license theCell processor -- set to drive Sony PlayStations and ToshibaTVs -- to medical and military equipment maker Mercury ComputerSystems Inc., in the first deal for the chip beyond consumerelectronics.
|Find all news similar on AcroLexic 2.0|