Roll a ball through covered pathways watching and listening carefully for movement. Did the ball just hit a Bouncer and then a Splitter right there and there? Perfect! That’s one path down, and a whole bunch more to go! Welcome to world of Pathstorm!
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: You know where it went in. You know where it came out... but how did it get there? Roll a ball through covered pathways watching and listening carefully for any kind of movement. Did the ball just hit a Bouncer and then a Splitter right there and there? Perfect! That’s one path down, and a whole bunch more to go! Welcome to the world of Pathstorm!
The full version of Pathstorm is chock full of features:
* Over 130 standard levels without time limits.
* 60+ timed challenge levels.
* Many kinds of playfield objects to give your mind a workout:
* Bouncers deflect balls 90 degrees.
* 4-Directional Bouncers can reflect balls back the way they came or even send them straight through!
* Splitters take one ball and turn it into 3 balls.
* Shifters shift the ball clockwise or counterclockwise and send it on its way in its original direction.
* Twirlers deflect the ball either clockwise or counterclockwise.
* Scramblers are playfield objects that don’t necessarily face the right way. If incorrect, the ball exits at the wrong location.
* Switchers change direction any time they are hit by the ball.
* Fast and slow balls add to the challenge.
* Embark on a Journey through distant lands collecting trophies to bring back to your village.
* Every time you Reset a Journey, a new set of Journey levels are created. It’s different every time you start over!
* Rotated levels provide a whole different point of view.
* 10 playfield themes.
* Interactive tutorials describe every gameplay feature.
* A fun Kids Mode. It’s like playing a completely different game!
* Special power-up buttons available to help you solve the level.
* Not sure where the ball is in a mess of bounces? The Magic Ball button could be just the ticket you need to find that last Bouncer.
* The Hint button can be used to show you the location of the next hidden object on the path.
* Create nearly endless levels in the Puzzle menu.* Access all your Favorite levels!