|PPTmovie supports all major formats: PPT to AVI, MPEG, MP4, FLV, MOV which gives you plenty of options on how to use your videos: publish online with AVI, play back on a DVD player with MPEG-2, watch on iPod or iPhine with MP4.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:14|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- PPTexpert MP4 Converter 1.0 PPTexpert MP4 Converter transforms your PowerPoint PPT presentation to MP4 video format. Get your presentation on iPhone, iPod, PSP, Pocket PC, Smartphone or another portable device or mobile phone and rehearse it on the go with MP4 support.
- ComparePSD 1.0 ComparePSD allows you to quickly compare two Adobe Photoshop PSD files layer-by-layer. ComparePSD handles layers styles (effects), styles attributes and layers visibility flags and provides a scaled view of the files.
|Show all author software|
PPTmovie is a nice and easy solution for converting PowerPoint presentations to video.
The new version of PPTmovie supports Windows 7, and also works with PowerPoint 2010.
PPTmovie supports all major video formats.
You can convert PPT to AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP4, FLV and MOV which gives you plenty of options on how to use your videos.
- Publish your presentations online with AVI support
- Burn your presentations to a video disc with MPEG-1 support
- Create videos for playing back on a DVD player with MPEG-2 support
- Get your presentation on iPhone, iPod, PSP or another portable device or mobile phone and rehearse it on the go with MP4 support
NARRATIONS AND SOUND
Record your narrations or record any music from your speakers. Please keep in mind that to record and hear sound or comments, you need a sound card, microphone, and speakers.
- We love nice sleeky interfaces as much as you do, so PPTmovie's got nice buttons and awesome icons, enjoy.
- To make the work with PPTmovie not a hassle but pleasure we provide every element of the interface with a short description, just move your mouse over it and you will see a helpful tooltip which explains what the element does or means in a nutshell.
- Sometimes you're in a rush, and can't remember if it's 320 by 240 screen resolution or 208 by 320 or the other way around. PPTmovie has built-in list of the popular formats to keep you away from making any mistakes in your video presentation, so you can worry about more important things.
MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC SLIDE ADVANCE
We all love the freedom of choice, so with PPTmovie you can choose the favourite way to convert your powerpoint presentation. You may do it manually, by pressing "next button" each time you wish to proceed to the next slide or you may define the delay between slides in converter settings and do something more interesting with your mouse while converting.
powerpoint converter, ppt to mp4, powerpoint to video, capture presentation, ppt to psp, ppt to avi, presentation converter, screen capture, ppt converter, presentation to video, convert ppt to video, ppt to ipod, convert presentation, ppt to mpeg
MS PowerPoint installed
Windows 7 Support, Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 support
| Freeware alternatives PPTmovie 3.0|
| Free Download PPTmovie 3.0 from pptexpert.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- PSP Video Converter 2011.1105 PSP Video Converter converts Video to PSP Format. PSP Video Converter converts AVI, DivX/Xvid, WMV, Tivo, MPEG videos (and many more) to PSP MP4 video format in one simple click
|Find all software similar on PPTmovie 3.0|
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
- Hackers Add Web, Chat to PSP Video Game Player Sony Corp.'s (6758.T) newPlayStation Portable is turning into a great tool for Webbrowsing, comics reading and online chat -- and it also happensto play video games, movies and music, if you prefer that sortof thing.
|Find all news similar on PPTmovie 3.0|