|Texture Workshop is a multifunctional toolbox which allows to turn practically any picture into a repeatable tile very quickly and easily. Such tiles are used as backgrounds of webpages, as wallpapers, as textures for 3D objects and so on|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:21|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- SubmarineS 3.4.2 You're the captain of a ship moving through a mine field. Use your depth charges to destroy the enemy subs laying those mines before one blows a hole in your hull. Watch out for the sea creatures. Some can help but others just get in the way.
- 3D Backgammon 1.6 Backgammon 3D is a 3D visualization of a classical board game - Backgammon. Now you can play with your computer not only on a flat screen, but also enjoy 3D operations.
|Show all author software|
Texture Workshop is a multifunctional toolbox which allows to turn practically any picture into a repeatable tile very quickly and easily. Such tiles are used as backgrounds of webpages, as wallpapers, as textures for 3D objects and for many other purposes. The program can be used conveniently both by a beginner for creating the very first own home page and by a professional web designer for the large scale work. It can also effectively substitute the well known expensive, "heavy" and demanding experience graphic applications if you need to edit quickly your pictures of any kind. The unique feature of this toolbox is the "tilization procedure". You can take any picture with similar objects (leaves, stones, beans, nuts, bolts etc.) and with a single pressing a button process it so that the right area of the picture will imperceptibly flow into the left area and the lower area will flow into the upper one. In other words, a real repeatable tile will be obtained. The same can be done with a small fragment of a texture (marble, wood, water waves, tissue etc.) to produce a smooth and limitless surface.
texture, textures, internet, design, graphic, tool, workshop, edit, modify, websitedevelopment, www, web, site, tilize, brightness, contrast, gamma, inverse, skew, color, balance
16 or 24 bit display
Some bugs are fixed
| Freeware alternatives Texture Workshop 1.6|
| Free Download Texture Workshop 1.6 from metaworkshop.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- CalibrationAider (For Windows) 1.1.0 CalibrationAider helps realize the full potential of your CRT or LCD computer monitor. Use CalibrationAider to create a consistant, reproduceable viewing environment with an
- CalibrationAider (For Java) 1.1.0 CalibrationAider helps realize the full potential of your CRT or LCD computer monitor. Use CalibrationAider to create a consistant, reproduceable viewing environment with an
|Find all software similar on Texture Workshop 1.6|
- BEA Tries Open-Source Tack with Workshop Java Tool BEA CTO Scott Dietzen positioned the move as good for the Java community as a whole. Opening a development framework like Workshop to more developers should help make Java more competitive with Microsoft's .Net technology, he said.
- Edit.com Intros Web Update Service For SMBs The new service is aimed at small to midsize businesses (SMBs) that have a Web site but can't edit it. Customers can view their own site in a Web browser and type changes directly into their Web pages.
|Find all news similar on Texture Workshop 1.6|